Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (1,804 Views)
Accepted Solution

Admin or power on password Help!!!

Product Name: Presario CQ57
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Help please! My friend used my laptop and put a admin or power on password on it and I cant get in to do anything! My family pics and everything I have are in there and I dont know what to do...system disabled code is 93358970. I am not sure if it is 32 bit or windows 7 64 and dont how to tell now??!!

0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Re: Admin or power on password Help!!!

Yarb

Try: 22030376

Regards

Visruth
View solution in context
Provost
Message 2 of 4 (1,793 Views)

Yarb

Try: 22030376

Regards

Visruth
** I'm a Volunteer AND I don't work for HP **

Click the "THUMBS UP ICON" to say "Thank you" and the "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find this fix/answer easily
Highlighted
Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (1,782 Views)

Thank you so very much! It worked and your knowledge and time to answer my question with a correct solution is very much appreciated, again I thank you so much!!

Provost
Message 4 of 4 (1,779 Views)

You're very welcome Smiley Happy

Good luck!

** I'm a Volunteer AND I don't work for HP **

Click the "THUMBS UP ICON" to say "Thank you" and the "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find this fix/answer easily
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation