Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
15-ay009dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
I need a genius to help get past Bios, i have already taking out the battery I've already cleared cmos I have already did a BIOS Recovery and after I did the BIOS Recovery I now get a system disabled code of I 69311105... i also pressed windows key and B key and recovered bios but back to same screen only with different code. Now it says system disabled code [i 70032001]. I have tried the 3 codes it gives you om the bios site, with and without the letter i... and still cant get past it... HP wants to charge me $320 to send it to them to fix it...
2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

The bios password is yundefinedx11f7113

If this is the same password you tried before then I think the BIOS is damaged during the BIOS. When you tried to recover the bios.

As you mentioned you have already reinstalled the CMOS battery I want you to make sure that before reinstalling the CMOS battery you just need to hard reset your notebook

Remove your battery and then press and hold the power button for 10-15 seconds and then reinstall the CMOS battery.

If still having the same issue then I'm sorry but BIOS is damaged and you need to spend $320

HP Recommended

O meu HP diz enter administrator password or power on password, uque faço? Ajude-me

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.