cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
3 3 0 0
Message 31 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am really bad with this but what do I need to download? I run windows 7, how do I install the software?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
3 3 0 0
Message 32 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ok so I think I installed the right one and the right way, but still no luck witht he wifi.. 😞

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 33 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My laptop will not detect a wireless OR a wired network.. please help me! I reinstalled windows 7 and now it does this. the laptop is an HP dv6-7095ca

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 34 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Can you do the same for mine's
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8
2,472 2,431 76 315
Message 35 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello emanianite,

I see that you are having a problem with your HP computer. I would like to help with your issue but I need some information.

Can you provide the model and product number of the computer? Here is a link that shows how to find that information.

Can you give a detailed description of your problem?

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 36 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i have a strange problem.

Story time 😄

anyways, i have a laptop (the HP in question, Pavilion G4) whose hard drive went to crap. but the rest of the device was fine.

it sat for months unused. my little sister has a crappy laptop that would not pass as an expencive paper weight. so i thought, why not just take her hard dive and stick it in my laptop? it would be a massive upgrade for her, for free. 

i did that. everything is fine except the wireless networking. go figure. 

the problem is it says the drivers are non-existant. i tried to go to the HP website and download the drivers on my current PC (that i built myself 😄 ) and Flash drive it over. 

the install keeps failing. 

PCI\VEN_14E&DEV_4247&SUBSYS_145C103&REV_01

PCI\VEN_14E&DEV_4247&SUBSYS_145C103

PCI\VEN_14E&DEV_4247&CC_028000

PCI\VEN_14E&DEV_4247&CC_0280

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 37 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended
rtytfghgfghfg
0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 38 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Could you please help.

My laptop is HP8730W. (Windows7)

Wireless stop work after windows update on 15/Aug/13 3am.

Hardward ID as below:

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4236&SUBSYS_10118086&REV_00

Thanks in Advance.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 39 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Reinstalled windows 7 on my HP laptop now Wireless internet does not work help me please thanks Richard
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 20
Level 20
123,168 113,349 18,254 27,863
Message 40 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, Richard:

Please let me know the full model # of your notebook and post the hardware ID for the network controller needing drivers.

The wireless card needing drivers will appear in the Device Manager under the Other Devices category and it willl have a little yellowish ! mark next to it.

If you don't know where to find the hardware ID, please read the guide at the link below.

http://www.wikihow.com/Find-Hardware-ID

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation