cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Anty2
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

After upgrade from Win Vista 32 to Win 7 Ultimate 32sp1 asking BIOS 0xC004F0G3 request Licence

HP Recommended
Pavilion dv 6000, RV216UA#ABA
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Hello all

I Upgrade my notebook  Pavilion dv 6000 ( dv 6326 us ) from Win Vista 32 to Win 7 Ultimate 32sp1 and after that in order to activate key is asking  << BIOS 0xC004F0G3 requested Licence >> 

Windows works  but as << NOT GENUINE build 7601 >> 

Try to refresh drivers but in HP support when I wrote model and Product Number supports only the original phase as << Windows with Vista 32>> , and all drives there are for Vista ONLY ...

Can anyone of you have an Idea how to found and install  UPGRADE DRIVERS for my Pavilion ( with Win 7 Ultimate ) ??? 

Thank you all 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
129,044 119,222 19,462 29,742
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

You can use all of the Vista drivers on your model.

The only thing is that you will have to manually install the Vista graphics driver, because you will get an unsupported operating system error when you run the driver.

Do not attempt to update the BIOS on W7.

0 Kudos
LetsTECH
Level 4
141 141 8 19
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Win Vista 32 to Win 7 Ultimate --- really ? 2017 ? 

NOT GENUINE build = the windows that you use is not orignal or has no original key.

You should buy new one if you wish that msg to go away but as far i know you can buy only Windows 10.

For Drivers try Windows Vista 32bit but insert them manual .... good luck with that as is too old model and i dont believe any other sourse of drivers will be live for this model!

My opinion and technical advise - buy new pc! 

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation