cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Anoying Problem

HP Recommended

I'm sure this has happened to all of you other guys. There is a strange key combination or something which changes the usual question mark into an E with an accent on the top of it. I was wondering how to change this combination for this to happen so i can make it stop or know the combination so i can turn it off when I want to because when I am gaming I cannot access console because it changes to \ and its anoying. I noticed that it changes to the other blue symbols on the keys when this happens.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 4
85 85 1 8
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

your keyboard might have a blue characters.you can try changing the keyboard layout to us english there is a keyboard icon at the buttom right on the task bar,or you can press ctrl Fn shift 2x(right hand shift) make sure the numlock is on(if there is a numlock) you need to release all of the buttons at the same time after the 2nd press on the shift key.take note of the timing.:smileywink:

Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for the help! I think just changing the language from Multilingual to US fixed it. :generic: and the ctrl Fn sift 2x thing is cool, haha

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation