Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Masse1 Top Student
Top Student
6 4 0 0
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Automatic restart of the computer

Pavilion DV7 - 6B75EO
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

My computer has 4 or 5 times the last two weeks stopped working and restarted with the message "Grafikrutinen AMD slutade svara".  Could it be that the card for graphics are about to crasch?

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Regents Professor
Regents Professor
4162 4158 561 1251
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dear Customer,

Please install below recommended :

1) BIOS

sp60655.exe

2) Intel Chipset Installation Utility and Driver

sp55095.exe

3) Driver-Graphics
sp55092.exe

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

Masse1 Top Student
Top Student
6 4 0 0
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have installed the three components which went well except for one item. When installing sp55092 the installation of 

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable 64bit (version 10.0.30319) failed.
0 Kudos
Regents Professor
Regents Professor
4162 4158 561 1251
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Please try installing https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=5555

and then try installing sp55092

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

Masse1 Top Student
Top Student
6 4 0 0
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you! I followed your link and got the respons that I have a newer version installed on my computer.

0 Kudos
Regents Professor
Regents Professor
4162 4158 561 1251
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You are very Welcome !!

All the Best !!

Did this reply resolve your post or question?

If yes, then share the good news! Let others know this reply was helpful by accepting this solution.
You can also show your appreciation by giving kudos

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

Masse1 Top Student
Top Student
6 4 0 0
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Do I understand You right when I say that the reason for the fitst failure to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable 64bit (version 10.0.30319) failed was because I already has a newer version?

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation