Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ddswanson31 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

BIOS for Probook 4540s

Probook 4540s
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I just have a quick question that i have not been able to find online anywhere and am wondering if you can provide some resolution for me.

When I access the BIOS by clicking the F10 key on my laptop when I boot it I get the below environment which seems to be what everyone gets

imageServlet.jpg

Now my question is if there is anyway to access a more "user friendly" BIOS layout like every other laptop/computer has shown below.

300px-BIOS-advanced.png

I find that I don't have access to every option on my laptop in the BIOS that is currently present and I have the F60 BIOS which is the most recent one but most things are grayed out and I can't change things like the RAM speed or anything like that so I feel like I actually have no control over my system

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES
ddswanson31 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

BIOS for Probook 4540s

Nobody has anything to say?

0 Kudos
JunaidK Top Student
Top Student
6 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

BIOS for Probook 4540s

No it's not possible.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation