Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
dev1- Student
Student
0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

BRIGHTNESS CONTROL KEYS ARE NOT WORKING

HP RT3290
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
After installing new Windows7 ultimate OS.
Brightness control keys are not working of my laptop.
My laptop model is HP RT3290

I search for drivers but not find suitable.

I  also search for wifi driver but not find suitable.SO please solve my problem.

THANKYOU

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
14461 711 1898
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

BRIGHTNESS CONTROL KEYS ARE NOT WORKING

Hi @dev1-,

Welcome to the HP Forum!

Thank you for becoming a HP Forum member. It is a dynamite location to get help from the community, get suggestions and find what has worked for others. For you have the best experience, here is a link for you to review, should you have any concerns:

First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More

I was unable to locate your exact model with the information you provided.  Please verify and provide your model as well.

HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number?

I understand that you have installed Windows 7 Ultimate and now your brightness control keys and have been unable to locate Wi/fi drivers also.

If you download and install the HP Support Assistant  it will aid with acquiring drivers for your notebook.  You and also go to the HP software and driver page and use the "Identify Now" option to help with software and drivers:

HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads

Thank you  for participating in the HP Forums! We want to help you as well as others who may experience a similar issue. Please consider marking the post that resolves your issue as "Accept as Solution”  to help other community  members! To say thanks for the assistance, please click the “Thumbs Up Iconbelow.

Sparkles1

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation