Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 8
Flag Post

Bad customer support and service from case managers

HP Recommended

I bought an hp lap tob ( dv6 ) and the extended warenty too ..... my children hit the screen and i sent it for repair ,, they sent me the lap top back but the laptop has a dented in the metal near the power button so i sent back again they fixed it and sent it back to me ,,, when using the laptop the a message keeps alerting me that their is a hard drive failure .. so i called them they transfer me to a case manager called ( ronnie ) and he He offered a better replacement system since the one I sent in was taking too long to repair. and he told me it is not going to take more than two weeks to send you the replacement after I have tried to call many times to check the status and (ronnie) never returns my calls and each Case Manager tells me that they cannot help me and they promise that he  will call back before the end of the day !! . I have responded to the case email he said I could use to reach him and he has never responded to it. Each case manager I speak to refuses to provide an update.  .  i have been going through this headache for 3 months .This is very frustrating that NO ONE will respond or send me the replacement .. 

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Level 1
7 6 0 0
Message 2 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended
This is exactly what I have been going through. That and more.
Worst customer support ever, these case managers need to help people not alienate them
I have sent computer in two times , when I received them they do not work.
I have no desire to even call again. Unfortunately my envy x2 is only 4 months old. I also have the extra care.
That is a useless
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 2
35 22 0 1
Message 3 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Sound like what I have been dealing with. I am on my 4th replacement laptop in less than 11 months! I have still to get resolution from HP!!! I also had to send my computer in severeal times as the computer would come back from the service center worse off than when it went in. HP has a huge problem with customer relations in general. They need to get on the ball and fix these issue in a timely manner, and begin to make quality computers again!!! Don't they read these blogs?????
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
1,058 863 11 82
Message 4 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@nohelpbb wrote:
Sound like what I have been dealing with. I am on my 4th replacement laptop in less than 11 months! I have still to get resolution from HP!!! I also had to send my computer in severeal times as the computer would come back from the service center worse off than when it went in. HP has a huge problem with customer relations in general. They need to get on the ball and fix these issue in a timely manner, and begin to make quality computers again!!! Don't they read these blogs?????

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum. This is a peer to peer community for customers to connect and share solutions on their HP consumer products. If you have direct feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below.

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

If you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to send me a private message.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 2
35 22 0 1
Message 5 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I have used the link you suggested and it has proven to be as difficult to get HP's attention therefore, I came to post on the HP FORUM as that at least someone can see what I am up against with this company!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1
7 6 0 0
Message 6 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I also have tried the link. I have tried everything, mobile app which I can not get to work. Searched and searched for hours.
I do not have hours to deal with this,it has consumed my life. I have not called my case manager back because she really does not listen I think she has no. Emotions at all I DO NOT HAVE THE DESIRE TO CALL GO OVER EVERYTHING AGAIN.
I took pictures this time.
I truly dread the thought of having to call (email is of no help) MOST IMPORTANTLY HP SHOULD OF STEPPED UP FROM DAY 1 *******
Who new in today's technology , customer service they would let this happen
I warn every person who asks about it
0 Kudos
Level 1
7 4 0 0
Message 7 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

[edit: keep it courteous] 

i will never ever buy another HP product again, shame on me for doing so the first time.

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
1,058 863 11 82
Message 8 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Let's remember to keep things polite and productive everyone.  It's one thing to voice your dislike of HP products and customer support and quite another to make things personal.   

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation