cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
chrisramos Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Battery #1:1% available(plugged in,not charging) Battery #2:Not present what are my to do to resolve

EliteBook8560p
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)

Hi! i have an Hp eliteBook 8560p and when the battery is plug it shows me this thing Battery #1:1% available(plugged in,not charging) Battery #2:Not present what are my to do to resolve this?please help

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Provost Provost
Provost
41,041 39,520 6,148 10,661
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Battery #1:1% available(plugged in,not charging) Battery #2:Not present what are my to do to resolve

How old is the battery? You do not have a Battery #2 more than likely. That would be the optional modular battery not the regular main battery. 

0 Kudos
chrisramos Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

the battery has stayed 2years now

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation