Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Lazarius Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Battery Replacement

HP Split 13 x2 g210dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi , Good Day, I want to ask do Hp still sells battery for Hp Split 13x2 g210dx? Cause 1 of my battery need to be replaced and i tried to look it up in this website but i can't see the spli 13 and the battery i need.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
Provost Provost
Provost
45640 4311 10955
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Battery Replacement

Which battery?  

There are two batteries.

There is a battery in the tablet and another in the  Dock (keyboard base).

You can use the HP PartSurfer to see if HP sells it . Put the tablet's product number in the search box and click on search.

https://www.google.nl/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjIxrimuYfRA...

Tablet battery 

Battery
(3-cell, 33-WHr, 3.05-AH)  
HP part number 725606-001

Google search for tablet battery

Dock battery
Battery
(3-cell, 32-WHr, 2.96-AH
HP part number  725607-001

Google search for dock battery

Click on the Thumbs up to say thanks .
If your problem is solved or question answered by my post, please click the Accepted Solution button in that post.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation