cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Medilia Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Battery Won't Charge. Trying to find replacement

HP Pavillion 15 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My Battery indicates 0% connected not charging. 

For the last couple of weeks I was able to disconnect everything and remove the battery and when I put it all back together it would start working. Now this doesn't work.  

I ran the battery test and it tells me to replace the battery. So I came on to the HP store which says it does not sell the neccessary battery.

I am very annoyed with this considering that laptop was only purchased in August 2014!

Unfortunately in a recent move I have mis placed the receipt so taking it back to the store may not be an option.

I am happy to pay for the purchase of a new battery - I just need to be able to find one.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
18,208 17,730 1,286 1,939
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Battery Won't Charge. Trying to find replacement

Hi! @Medilia, Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums!

I understand you need a replacement battery for your laptop.

Please provide the serial number and product number of the laptop in a private message.

I will get you the part number and link to order the battery.

I will watch for your reply

Cheers! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation