Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
nizarkh Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Battery internal error: plugged in not charging

15-r117nk
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi HP support,

Yesterday I got an error message saying my battery capacity is low (error 601). In the operating system I have (plugged in , not charging). My battery has a capacity of more than 1h30 of working and suddenly its capacity goes ??!!!!

I tried your method and since I can't find the battery check in boot diagnostic tests I used the HP support tool. The test gave me OK result but the problem persists.

PS: Now I am working with always plugged PC but is hard situation for my work

Can you help please ?

battery_HP.png

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
3304 178 334
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Battery internal error: plugged in not charging

Hello@nizarkh,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I have read your post and understand that there is a battery charging issue on your PC.

I have researched the issue and have come up with a possible resolution.

I recommend you to try performing the battery test using the link below and check for its status.

http://hp.care/2dQEgD0

Hope this fixes the issue. Please share the update of the solution provided.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation