Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
jmwatts4 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Battery issue with a new HP Pavilion x360

Pavilion x360 13-s167nr
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I bought this laptop, new, yesterday.  It charged all night.  The specs say it has a battery life of 11.75 hours.  That is the sole reason I decided to go with this laptop over one with better RAM.  I just turned it on 30 minutes ago and it is 100% charged yet it only has a battery life of 5hr, 26 min.  After 30 minutes of light use, it is 85% charged with 4hr, 3min left.  

Is there anything I can do to fix this issue short of returning the computer?

1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
45 2 3
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post

Battery issue with a new HP Pavilion x360

@jmwatts4

Thanks for reaching HP Support Forums.

This is the one stop for all technical solutions. 

I understand the battery is not performing. Maybe I can help you. Please follow this link ‘Testing and Calibrating the Battery (Windows 10)’ Also, update the BIOS

Hope this helps. 

I will be waiting for your reply. 

GeekMak
I am an HP Employee

Please click “Accept as Solution” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the “Thumbs Up” to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation