Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ASIM40 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Battery life of HP Laptop HP Pavilion x360 - 13-s102tu_Laptop (HP Part Code: T0Y58PA)

HP Pavilion x360 - 13-s102tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have bought HP Pavilion x360 - 13-s102tu_Laptop (HP Part Code: T0Y58PA) with a view that its battery will run at least for 09.00 hrs for this particular model as in respecification and review in Flipkart it has been demanded that battery will run at least for 09 hrs but I am getting only 4-4.30 hrs back up in normal use of net surfing by Wifi. without wifi the battery icon showing that 5hrs 24 min remeaning from very begining. I am very disappointed.  Why this is so? The battery having any problem? What to do...

1 REPLY
Associate Professor Associate Professor
Associate Professor
795 109 424
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post

Battery life of HP Laptop HP Pavilion x360 - 13-s102tu_Laptop (HP Part Code: T0Y58PA)

Hi ASIM40.

Battery performance can depend on a lot of different factors, from how the PC is used to local conditions (environmental and Improving Battery Performance (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista) for tips on improving battery performance.  

If you want to check if there is a problem with the battery, take a look at Testing and Calibrating the Battery (Windows 10), run the battery test, it will tell you if you need to calibrate the battery, or if it finds some other problem.

R

I am an HP Employee.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation