Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
MsKayos Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Battery life

HP Envy 15 x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I purchased a HP Envy 15 x360 TouchSmart Laptop and the battery life is horrible.  Another way for HP to make money. I do not recommend this product and want to make sure everyone is aware of the additional cost involved with it's purchase.  I have only had this laptop since 2/13/15 and already the battery will not charge.  You either have the option of buying an extended warranty at the time of purchase (as I recently learned) to cover only the first battery replacement or if you choose not to do that then you must pay to have the battery replaced.  It has to be sent in for this to be done or you have to be a computer tech yourself in order to change out the battery as there is not access to the battery from the back of the laptop.  The entire back has to be taken off to get to it. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS LAPTOP FOR THIS REASON.  I love the touch screen and the overall function but the battery issue is not optimal.  I can't believe that for the price I paid I now am forced to spend addtional money in the amount of hundreds of dollars to have it working properly.  

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation