cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ShelleyHart Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Battery not charging / pavilion not powering up even plugged into wall

Pavilion 11-n010ea
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
I have been using my Pavillion (about 2 yrs old) with no issue.
Yesterday, closed the lid on standby, go to turn back on today. Nothing.
Plug in. Nothing. No charging LED light, the power button flashes if I press it, as if to tell me to charge.
Have tried 2 HP adaptors, and both adaptors on my friends pavilion. They work fine.
I am currently travelling indonesia and need my laptop for work - loathed to take it to a backstreet computer 'fixer'.
I am unable to remove the battery pack as it is internal battery and I don't know how.
Please help. I really need to be back up and running pronto.
Thanks.
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Regents Professor
Regents Professor
4,243 4,159 562 1,261
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Battery not charging / pavilion not powering up even plugged into wall

Dear customer,

Please follow the below link for more troubleshooting the issue.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Pavilion-11-x360-PC-series/6796818/model/7060544/troubleshoot...

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation