Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Zorja Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Battery not holding a charge AT ALL

HP Notebook - 15-f100dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So, I've had my computer for approximatly 2 years, and it wtill works really well with almost everything. However, about a month ago, my computer stopped charging. Meaning that to use it, it would have to be plugged in CONSTANTLY. After a while I got tired of this (and I know it's not great on my computer, either.) So, I bought a new battery, which worked for about 2 days, then had the exact same problem. I'm really irritated because my computer says on startup that "my battery isn't holding maximum capacity," and that I should replace it. However, this has obviously not helped, and I'm beginning to think that the battery isn't actually the problem. Has anyone dealt with this in the past, or know what is wrong with my computer/battery?

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation