Cheesy_Parekh Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Battery- "Plugged in not Charging"

HP Pavilion 11-n040ca x360 PC
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)

I have been faced with quite a frustrating computer/ battery problem. You see my computer does not turn on, that is unless it is plugged in with my charger in which case it will it will turn on. However, when I click on the bottom right-hand corner battery symbol it will provide me with the statement saying, " Plugged in not charging". On top of this, I did check the battery status on my computer, it provided me with the information that my computer battery is, "Ok", however, needs charging.This leads me to wonder is this a battery problem or an AC Adapter problem.

1 REPLY
Master's Graduate
Master's Graduate
536 63 117
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post

Battery- "Plugged in not Charging"

Hi.

Welcome to the forum Cheesy_Parekh.

Battery Does Not Power Notebook or Hold a Charge

Using and Testing the AC Power Adapter

Purchasing a Replacement AC Adapter

Purchasing a Replacement Battery

Apart from participating in the forum of Hp in English and Portuguese, I am one of the main authors of solutions in the forum in Spanish.

If you want to thank and if it has been useful press the "Like" icon, if the problem has been solved you can press "Accept as a solution", likewise someone else who has the same question or problem can use this solution .

Return to the forum if you have more questions or problems.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation