cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
amit003 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Battery

HP Notebook 14-r000ne core i5
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

my laptop model is HP Notebook PC 14-r000ne core i5. Should I Leave My Laptop Plugged In All The Time even after it is fully charged?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Regents Professor Regents Professor
Regents Professor
4,598 4,501 384 1,620
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Battery

@amit003 wrote:

my laptop model is HP Notebook PC 14-r000ne core i5. Should I Leave My Laptop Plugged In All The Time even after it is fully charged?

It really depends on how often you're using your battery.  I leave mine in all the time for convenience and because if you lose power (outage or cord coming out) then the battery in your notebook will save your work and prevent damage due to sudden power loss.

Highlighted
Teacher Teacher
Teacher
75 73 5 18
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Battery

Hi Amit,

Yes you can leave the charge connected after its fully charged if your using the computer.

to know more about the battery you can check with this links

HP Notebook PCs - Understanding Lithium-Ion and Smart Battery Technology

HP Notebook PCs - Improving Battery Performance (Windows 8, 7, Vista)

Regards;
Ray
I am an HP employee
Please click the White Kudos star to say thanks for helping.
Please mark Accept As Solution if my help has solved your problem.

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation