Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 1
5 3 0 1
Message 151 of 160
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi All, I have exactly the same problem with a Spectre x2. Does this fix work for the Spectre x2 as well?

HP should really do something about this it looks like it's been around for a while. What happens if you just uninstall beats audio, is it possible?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 152 of 160
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Does anyone know what I can do about video plays on the internet.  They stop and start and won't play continuously all the way through?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1
5 3 0 1
Message 153 of 160
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Sounds like a poor internet connection to me.

Look at a fibre optic option?

Chris

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 2
15 12 0 6
Message 154 of 160
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

I own an HP Omen 5000nc and this volume-fluctuation issue is plaguing me as well. I have the latest drivers and all that jazz, but the issue prevails. Anyways, it seems that the new drivers are not from IDT - there is no IDT folder in program files and therefore no XML file to edit and fix it. I have found some keys in the registry that could probably influence the issue (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/SRS Labs/APO/...) but the values and keys don't have any meaningful names, they are just named like {66E88EA2-A239-4e1f-82FF-2F45359AEC94},2 etc., so I don't really know which values to change...

Aaaanyways, the issue was pissing me off so much that I rolled back to original windows audio drivers. This DOES fix the issue. It is, however, at the cost of the nice Beats interface, the enchancements etc. so I don't consider it a long term solution, just a temporary fix until SOMEONE (*cough cough* HP *cough cough* REALTEK) comes up with new, working drivers.

The way you can roll back to original windows drivers is as follows:

1. go to device manager

2. find the Realtek high definition audio driver

3. click update -> Search the PC for driver -> Choose from list -> High definition sound device (the original windows driver)

4. restart

(PS: I'm translating the titles, so they might not be exactly the same, but you get the general idea...)

After doing this, the issue is gone and I can listen to music without it fluctuating. How nice :).

I just gotta say one more thing - I would expect the notebook to run smoothly, but ever since I bought it (HP Omen) there are issues plaguing me (flickering screen, system freezes, audio fluctuating)... I mean seriously, for f***'s sake, this wasn't a cheap machine... It's just frustrating, that's all...

Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 155 of 160
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i have pavillion 15 p107ne with same problem. what should i do?

0 Kudos
3 2 0 0
Message 156 of 160
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have same problem on hp pavillion 15 p107ne. plz help me i followed the steps in your previous reply but there was no such driver. what should I do now?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 157 of 160
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, i had that same problem when  I listened music on my Hp Pavilion 15P189sa.  I try installed sp57966 drivers like someone posted , so i uninstall my realtek hd audio drivers, reset winsows, and tried install sp57966, but Windows has detected a problem with the equipment and installation interrupted. So i tried update my audio drivers automatically, but showed me that my drivers are up to date. Ok, i runned Winamp, go to Outputs and choose Nulsoft WaveOut.

And most important,  i dont see Realtek Hd Audio i my system in Control Panel, and Beat Audio died as well.

Music fron Winamp play and booming now!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope that help it 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 158 of 160
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey im wondering what your settings are for your EQ and if so can you post them so ki can copy your settings

0 Kudos
Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 159 of 160
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Iam using only eq from winamp now, I uninstalled Beats Audio with new Realtek Audio drivers. This is the best way for now in my opinion. Now on Windows 10

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 6
595 539 31 56
Message 160 of 160
Flag Post
HP Recommended

same issue - i have

Product name:HP ENVY 17 Notebook PC

Product number:E3B36PA#ABG

Applied rHP driver using HP Assistant - no good!

Here driver details from systeminfo

Name NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM)
Manufacturer NVIDIA
Status OK
PNP Device ID ROOT\UNNAMED_DEVICE\0000
Driver c:\windows\system32\drivers\nvvad64v.sys (1.2.31.0, 49.29 KB (50,472 bytes), 1/09/2015 6:45 PM)

Name IDT High Definition Audio CODEC
Manufacturer IDT
Status OK
PNP Device ID HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_76E0&SUBSYS_103C1966&REV_1003\4&1064ADB5&0&0001
Driver c:\windows\system32\drivers\stwrt64.sys (6.10.6491.0, 539.00 KB (551,936 bytes), 5/11/2013 10:56 AM)

HP Elite X2 1012 G2, HP ENVY 17-j005tx Notebook, HP ENVY Recline 27-k001a, HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G2020T, HP MediaSmart EX495 Server, HP MediaVault 2020, HP ENVY 120 AiO Printer
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation