Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
MrNotorious Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Bios Update for HP Notebook 15 r204ne

HP Notebook 15 r204ne
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hey!

I need the bios update for my HP Notebook 15 r204ne. There is no update of bios in the drivers and software section of this product and I really need it.

I know there can be risks of flashing the bios but I want the bios update so if you can give me the latest one which supports the HP Notebook 15 r204ne, that would really be helpful.

The current bios version of my notebook is Insyde F.36 12/8/2014

Thanks! :)

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
2840 2757 184 356
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Bios Update for HP Notebook 15 r204ne

Hi @MrNotorious, 

Thank you for joining in on the HP Support Forums and Welcome! This is a great place to ask questions, find solutions and get help from others in the community! I read your post and see that you would like to find the BIOS Update Download for your Notebook. 

Please make sure you click on "Accepted Solution" if my response answered your question. This will make sure that others with the same question can find the answers also. 

I checked the HP Notebook - 15-r204ne Software and Driver Downloads page also and see that you are correct. There is no BIOS category. 

If a BIOS category is not listed on the webpage, the original BIOS version already on the computer might be the latest available for Windows 7 and your HP Notebook - 15-r204ne (ENERGY STAR).

Installing a BIOS that is not designed for the processor or operating system in your computer could cause the computer to stop working.

Are you experiencing an issue that I may be able to help with?

Is your Notebook working okay?

If you require further assistance, I would be more than happy to continue to help you. Please let me know the results of the troubleshooting. 

Thank you!

Have a great day! Smiley Happy

EmeraldAvenger
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation