Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Octalitic Honor Student
Honor Student
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Bios values not changing

HP-15-ac104la Notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am able to access my HP-15-ac104la Notebook BIOS setup (Pressing ESC before booting) however I'd like to make it boot

from my internal DVD. I am also able to change the booting order (with in BIOS) however when I do want to change the actual booting value (little arrow next to the wished value by pressing the ENTER key), the little arrow never changes from the internal harddisk to the internal CD Rom. and when I reboot the computer the computer stubbornly keeps booting directly from the local harddisk and not the internal CD ROM.

I want to point out that within BIOS, booting from CD ROM is ENABLED.

Please help.

Thanks a lot

Any little help is always appreciated.

Jesse

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation