cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 2
17 12 1 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

Black bars moving on display , Flickering Screen

HP Recommended

Hello Everyone , I buyed this summer a laptop and i noticed few times some Black bars moving on the display, i tryed few methods like removing the battery , restarting the computer etc.. after the restart everything seems to be ok , what do you guys reccomend me to do ? I live in another country ( Romania ) and the laptop was buyed from Austria - MediaMarkt , i can't get the laptop to the place where i buyed from .. The laptop is an HP Pavilion G6-1352Eg , i wait for responses , thanks in addvance , best regards.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 10
5,568 5,441 388 899
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I would start with ensuring the BIOS and video card drivers are updated from here.

Since it is temporarily resolved by rebooting, it could be a software issue and driver updates typically help.
Do you notice if it seems to happen after a certain program is used?

You could try connecting the notebook to an external monitor. If the same behavior exhibits on the external monitor, then it is a video card issue. If it only happens on the notebook display, then it could be software or a hardware issue in the panel, motherboard, or somewhere in between.
Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 2
17 12 1 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks , i resolved with a fresh windows restore from hp recovery manager plus all updates and upgrading from Home Premium to Ultimate 🙂 

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation