cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Junaid786
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Black screen with power and wireless light blinking

HP Recommended
HP 630 NOTEBOOK
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

I have tried doing a hard reset but it did not help. Instead, my screen is still balnk and the power light on the power button and my wireless light keeps blinking. The fan spins and then stops and this continues even after unplugging the laptop from the wall socket, removing battery, pressing and holding down the power button for 15s. After pressing and holding down the power button for 15-30s i connected the power adapter with and without the battery but still get the same results whereby the power light and the wireless network light keeps blinking and the screen remain blank.

I have disassembled the notebook, replaced heatsink paste and also removed bios battery from the board. i assembled the notebook and got the same results. i tried another memory module and power adapter as well but the same results was obtained. I removed the wireless adapter and hdd but the results are the same.

Any assistance will be highly and greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation