cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
DhirenB Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Blue Screen on HP x360 spectre

HP X360 spectre
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello All,

Ever since I bought the X360, I regularly get windows crash - Blue screen. Often in middle of long emails or complex excel sheets, it crashes! Nothing more annoying than this!

I have at least 1 or 2 crash per day. The message error code often changes, sometimes i get Memory handling exeption, sometimesIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I perform all updates on the machine!

Help please, before i go crazy and smash this unit!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
15,765 14,098 713 1,904
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Blue Screen on HP x360 spectre

@DhirenB,

Welcome to the HP Forum!

It is a terrific place to find answers and tips! For you to have the best experience in the HP forum I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide:

First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More

What is your specific model of HP Spectre x 360?

HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number?

I understand while you are using your notebook it will crash with a blue screen error.  The errors change each time.  You have done all your Windows updates.

Have you run the Windows troubleshooter?

Have you run the HP Support Assistant  to aid  with HP updates and help resolve difficulties?

Here is a link that I think may help while I wait for your reply.

HP PCs - Computer Locks Up or Freezes (Windows 10, 😎

Thanks for participating in the HP Forums where we want to help you as well as others who may experience a similar issue as yourself. Please consider marking the post that resolves your issue as "Accept as Solution" to help other community members! To show appreciation for my efforts kindly click the "Thumbs Up" below.  

Sparkles1

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation