Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I have a HP PAVILION DV6-3122SL  (I5)

I got a bluescreen

Here is my problem

060313-21590-01 - Copy.dmp

6/3/2013 9:01:54 PM

0x00000124

0x00000000

0x8550f01c

0xb6000000

0x00000185

halmacpi.dll

halmacpi.dll+ef3f

On Mon 6/3/2013 6:01:54 PM GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\060313-21590-01 - Copy.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: hal.dll (hal+0xEF3F)
Bugcheck code: 0x124 (0x0, 0xFFFFFFFF8550F01C, 0xFFFFFFFFB6000000, 0x185)
Error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\hal.dll
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL
Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture (WHEA).
This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem problem. This problem might be caused by a thermal issue.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

Please help

12 REPLIES 12
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please download and instal the latest HP UEFI Support Environment version from here (of course if you are able to do this).

Restart system and on the startup repeatedly press the F2 key to run HP PC Hardware Diagnostics. 

Choose from the list " System Tests " -> " Extensive Tests " -> " Run Once ". 

This way we will check whether these blue screens are caused by a hardware problem or not.

Let us know about the result (of course you can also take a photo with result and attach it to your next post in this topic).

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended

Tou for the quickly response for my question 🙂 I will run a test today .Sorry for my bad english (i am from Transilvania)

Thank you again.

HP Recommended

IMG_8625.jpg

here is the test results.

HP Recommended
I tested all memories (2x4gb) with memtest 12 hours per memory ...the memory is with no errors
HP Recommended

Afther the test i booted windows and i got again bluescreen errorbluescree.jpg

HP Recommended

Download and install HP Software Framework from here and restart system.

Download and install HP Support Assistant software from here and run it.

Click the Updates and tune-ups button to check for HP updates.

To check for recent updates, click Check for HP updates now.

If any updates will appear, install them.

When there will be listed Bios update, plug the power adapter to the notebook, before you will try to install it.

Do not shut down or remove external power from your computer during the process.

Run Windows Update and install all updates from there too. Check the results.

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended

Updates found

1. Atheros 2011 Wireles Lan Driver

2.Realtek Local Areanetwork Lan Driver

3 Hp Quick Launch Software

No windows update found.The windows is up to date.

No Bios update (i have the latest Bios F29_

HP Recommended

I have got a Bluescreen error again !!!

HP Recommended

It would be great to be able to check minidump files.

Check the below link to find more details about it:
Blue Screen (BSOD) showed up? Check this topic.

I hope that this way I will be able to find cause of your problem.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.