Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
hossainmoinul Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Bluetooth Peripheral device doesn’t have a driver

Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Hi I am using Compaq 510 laptop and I am using windows 7 ultimate sp 1 I am looking for Bluetooth peripheral device, I have tried all most all possible ways to get this driver but I could not install this driver for my laptop. I have tried troubleshooter to fix this problem but it didn’t work, I have tried device manager update driver but that didn’t worked too.

Message showing windows could not find driver software for your device.

If you know the manufacturer of your device, you can visit the web site and check the support

Section for driver software.

I can’t connect to my Mobil device showing troubleshoot error.

Can anybody tell me what to do?

It would be very helpful.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
44242 3295 13761
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This may help.

https://youtu.be/yZNPO1gMcoA

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***

Solved] Bluetooth Peripheral Device Driver,Solving Steps, Download The Driver connect headset ,mobile phone Samsung galaxy s4 s5 s6 s6 edge Donate via PayPal - Secure https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=FBWZUE4CQU62Y #Steps: 1. In the Bluetooth device window ...
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation