cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
mentol
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Brand new Hp 250 G5 making noise

HP Recommended
I bought hp 250 G5

I bought hp 250 G5 intel celelon yesterday and today its making some noise  at the right conner of the laptop i dont know what to do if this is normal or i have to return it

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
kflash08
Level 4
99 86 3 16
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can you describe the noise? Does it happen constantly?

0 Kudos
mentol
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Its like a clicking noise and it happens ones in every 5seconds and its constant although you can only hear it when everywhere is silent.

0 Kudos
kflash08
Level 4
99 86 3 16
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sounds like it's related to the optical drive. Eject the tray and leave it open. Does the clicking noise occur?

0 Kudos
mentol
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Still makes the noise and recently today it makes a whitsle sound on intervers what may be the course ?

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation