cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
NicoGB
3 1 0 1
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Brand new computer sent to repair.. once again..

HP Recommended
HP envy 17-n100
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Here i am, holding back my urge to write a very strongly worded letter. In order to save you from a very, very long story that dates back to 2013, I will make it short. I originally purchased laptop from you in 2013, that was a completely faulty laptop, literally falling apart while sitting stationary at a desk. Then, after sending it in for repair, and waiting two months, they finally replaced my laptop without ever admitting the whereabouts of my original computer. The replacement, was a terrible product, that did not meet the specifications I had paid for, and found out that my case manager at cheated me, and gave me a laptop that was just awful. Finally, after a year of constant support, you finally agreed to replace my laptop with one that did meet the specs I had paid for. And yet, here we are, again with my brand new laptop in  hp's so called "repair". I sent my laptop on the 9th of November, ensured and guaranteed that it would be returned within 5-7 days (at the latest) for a problem. And here I am, with a month long trip ahead of me, fully packed- with no laptop. When I checked when I got home from work, the estimated date was the 25th November, and when I checked again today, the 26th, it now  says the 4th of december!?! So it looks as if I will not see my laptop for another month. I have many questions. Why is my brand new laptop already experiencing difficulties!?! Should I be concerned for the **bleep**ty quality I have come to expect from HP, will my laptop have to be replaced once again? do i even still own a laptop? This is truly unacceptable from your part, and I have come to the point where I will start to ask compensation. Whatever that may be, it's up to you, but I have spent too much time stressing over this, and it has taken too much of my time. I will not be pushed around and taken for granted, I demand satisfaction for the time spent with hp support, and the month(s) without a laptop!

someone, try and figure this out!
4 REPLIES 4
IT_WinSec
Level 15
Level 15
9,962 9,858 797 3,832
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum. I am sorry for the issues you have experiences with your HP products.

I have asked your post to be escalated to appropriate people at HP. You may be contact here in private in the following days.

>> Your FEEDBACK is important. Click below on Accept As Solution or ThumbUp+ buttons if my comments helped or to say thanks <<
*** I work for HP *** I express personal opinion only *** HP Expert - Volunteer since 2013
0 Kudos
JeffHelp
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
9,647 9,639 7 162
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

11/30/15  -  Jeff reached out to customer 

I work for HP
0 Kudos
NicoGB
Author
3 1 0 1
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Still no Solution, I have several mixed responses from all over HP, the most amusing being the expected delivery date from two sources stating that My laptop is expected on the 7th of december, or the 17th... both places state that the other number is incorrect.

0 Kudos
Juanca01
Level 1
7 4 1 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

From reading the posts in this forum I see that the hinge problem has affected the different models of the 15t, and it was a serious problem that caould cause a catastrophic failure.

All the problems reported date back a year ago or more.

My question is if the current batch ofspecifically the Envy 15t still has the hinge problem. I am considering buying one and I am postponing it until I know the issue has been resolved.

Any comment is appreciated, and thank you so much for your assisy=tance.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation