cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Jarada Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Broken Hinge and Cover.

ENVY M6 Notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello All,

My envy m6 screen hinge destroyed the lower case and now whenever I try to open the laptop the case gets open because the hinge is not attached to the case anymore.

I DID put the screws back in HOWEVER, thanks to bad engineering and the cheap plastic they keep getting out again.

I am really disappointed. I am looking for help to solve the problem of the ENVY.
The lower case is destroyed now and the upper case doesn’t hold the screws of the hinge in it anymore.

By the way, I had Pavilon dv6 and I lost because of bad engineering as well. The first one died because the graphics accelerator got UNATTACHED FROM THE MOTHERBOARD because of the heat generated by the graphics accelerator.

I should have learned from my first mistake but I didn't!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired danny-r
Retired
8251 7100 141 472
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Broken Hinge and Cover.

@Jarada

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation