cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
itsmejk Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Broken Hinges

hp envy m6 1105dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

MY hinge has been broken for a long time and continuous is causing stress cracks on the bottom. Is there anything that can be done? hp1105dx

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Intern Intern
Intern
26 26 1 2
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Broken Hinges

Hello there,

There could surely be a way to get this fixed, with the help of our expert technicians.

Please get in touch with our support team, over the phone and we could look into it.

PS : Check for the phone number on the box/bottom of the computer

Cheers!

I'm an HP Employee.The opinions expressed here are my personal opinions, not of HP.
Click on Thumbs up if my post helped you.Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking an answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

Regards,
Vamshi
0 Kudos
Teacher Teacher
Teacher
153 153 5 6
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Broken Hinges

Hello,

please contact HP SUPPORT for assistance also provide us with the photos for broken hinges for best solutions available.

Regards, 

I'm an HP Employee.The opinions expressed here are my personal opinions, not of HP.
Click on Thumbs up if my post helped you.Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking an answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

Regards,
Vijay
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation