Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
liviniag Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Broken case. HP Pavilion. Need to replace

HP Pavilion 15-n012au Notebook

My case is broken on my pavilion and id like to replace it, it is broken on the outer screen and 3 different places on the keyboard side.

can anyone provide me with a link to buy a new casing or if i can send it off to a HP repair site asnd if so how much would it cost to do so? 

Thankyou :)

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
37080 5595 9644
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The "outer casing" is in multiple parts. The manuals page is down right now but we can find you the parts exploded diagram and pick out just the ones you need. Where do you live (country)?

0 Kudos
liviniag Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I live in Australia :)

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
37080 5595 9644
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Here is the Manual:

Manual

See p. 19 for the exploded diagram. By reference to parts description and numbers tell us which you need and colors. 

0 Kudos
liviniag Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Display bezel (includes 2 rubber screws) 725617-001

Display back enclosure (includes 2 rubber screw covers):In aluminum metal finish 732064-001

Base enclosure (includes battery release latch mechanism and RJ45 cover) 732065-001

Thankyou :)

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation