cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
oleksiakd
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Broken screw fitting caused by weight of screen?

HP Recommended
HP ENVY Notebook - m7-n109dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Does the HP 1 year manufacturer warranty cover a broken screw fitting caused by the screen? This is a 17in notebook. The right side of the case near the screen, right above the charging port pulls up when the screen is lifted. There was never any damage to the laptop, and I feel this is caused by the weight of the screen. Has anyone else had this issue? 

Thanks in advance.

20170528_142633resized.jpg

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Omar-E
Retired
Retired
10,015 6,596 119 423
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@oleksiakd

Hello Thank you for posting your concerns on the HP Support Forums. I have brought your matters to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They may request for some additional information from you in order to look up your case or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Please keep in mind not to post any personal information publicly (serial numbers, phone numbers, and etc.). If you have any additional questions please send me a private message. Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I Work for HP
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation