Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
9,676 9,585 776 3,589
Message 11 of 23
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

Just to be on the safe side, could you please download and run HitmanPro (from Surfright) - free antimalware application.

Information -> http://www.surfright.nl/en/hitmanpro/

Download -> http://www.surfright.nl/en/downloads/

Download and run. Choose to scan one time (not to install/schedule scan).

At the end of the scan, even if it may find something, select (check) IGNORE for everything

At the very end, you will have an option to export the results into XML file. Please, do so.

Save the XML file on your Desktop.

Open the XML file using Notepad, select all the text and paste it here (this is the scan results).

From what I see in the Autoruns log file, it seems to me this is not malware related issue. I mean this is not caused by something known to be malware (trojan, adware, etc). You have way too many programs - really many - installed and many of them could potentially open pages or cause conflicts with each other.

Could you be more specific what random pages are being opened when connected to the Internet ? Provide page specifics, even link/URL could help. Screenshot may also help.

Can you think of something new, something you installed/ run/ downloaded about the time the problem started ?

If I were you, I would potentially remove/uninstall the following programs (for the reasons of either having no positive impact, being old, of just to test if your initial problem will be resolved):

• Spotify
  • EasyBits - Easy Bits Security Shield component
  • IObit Advanced SystemCare
  • Bing Bar
  • Apple's Bonjour

You have an application I think it is not malware, but I don't know what it does.

+ "GamesAppService" "WT Games App Services" "WildTangent, Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\wildtangent games\app\gamesappservice.exe" "10/4/2010 5:15 PM"

gamesappservice.exe => never seen this application before , have no idea of its behaviour

You can start Autoruns (right click it and choose to run as Administrator).

Find these applications (if already present) and *uncheck* them, don't delete. This will disabled them temporary. When ready, restart the computer. See if the issue will be resolved.

+ "rdpclip" "" "" "File not found: rdpclip" ""

+ "Spotify" "Spotify" "Spotify Ltd" "c:\users\chkltmoose\appdata\roaming\spotify\spotify.exe" "10/24/2012 10:40 AM"
+ "Spotify Web Helper" "SpotifyWebHelper" "Spotify Ltd" "c:\users\chkltmoose\appdata\roaming\spotify\data\spotifywebhelper.exe" "10/24/2012 10:40 AM"

" "ASCExtMenu Module" "" "c:\program files (x86)\iobit\advanced systemcare 6\ascextmenu_64.dll" "9/18/2012 6:20 AM"
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks" "" "" "" "1/5/2014 6:37 PM"
+ "EasyBits Security Shield Hook - prevents launching insecure programs by kids" "EasyBits Security Shield component" "EasyBits Software Corp." "c:\windows\syswow64\ezupbhook.dll" "2/6/2005 4:11 PM"

+ "Advanced SystemCare" "ASCExtMenu Module" "" "c:\program files (x86)\iobit\advanced systemcare 6\ascextmenu_64.dll" "9/18/2012 6:20 AM"

+ "Advanced SystemCare" "ASCExtMenu Module" "" "c:\program files (x86)\iobit\advanced systemcare 6\ascextmenu_64.dll" "9/18/2012 6:20 AM"

+ "TrueSuite Website Log On" "Website Log On" "HP" "c:\program files (x86)\hp simplepass 2011\x64\iebho.dll" "2/17/2011 10:47 PM"

+ "{C52AF81D-F7A0-4AAB-8E87-F80A60CCD396}" "" "" "File not found: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenOffice.org 3\Basis\program\shlxthdl\shlxthdl_x64.dll" ""

+ "Adobe PDF Link Helper" "Adobe PDF Helper for Internet Explorer" "Adobe Systems Incorporated" "c:\program files (x86)\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\acroiehelpershim.dll" "12/18/2012 7:32 AM"
+ "Bing Bar Helper" "Bing Client Extensions" "Microsoft Corporation." "c:\program files (x86)\microsoft\bingbar\bingext.dll" "3/2/2011 12:11 AM"
+ "Canon Easy-WebPrint EX BHO" "Easy-WebPrint EX" "CANON INC." "c:\program files (x86)\canon\easy-webprint ex\ewpexbho.dll" "11/7/2010 11:42 PM"
+ "HP Network Check Helper" "HP Network Check IE Plug-in" "Hewlett-Packard" "c:\program files (x86)\hewlett-packard\hp support framework\resources\hpnetworkcheck\hpnetworkcheckplugin.dll" "7/9/2012 5:45 PM"

+ "PodcastBHO Class" "1.0" "doubleTwist Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\common files\doubletwist\iepodcastplugin.dll" "5/1/2012 9:26 AM"
+ "TrueSuite Website Log On" "Website Log On" "HP" "c:\program files (x86)\hp simplepass 2011\iebho.dll" "2/17/2011 10:43 PM"
+ "Bing" "Bing Client Extensions" "Microsoft Corporation." "c:\program files (x86)\microsoft\bingbar\bingext.dll" "3/2/2011 12:11 AM"
+ "Canon Easy-WebPrint EX" "Easy-WebPrint EX" "CANON INC." "c:\program files (x86)\canon\easy-webprint ex\ewpexhlp.dll" "11/7/2010 11:44 PM"

c:\windows\syswow64\ezsharedsvchost.exe

+ "SeaPort" "Enables the detection, download and installation of up-to-date configuration files for Bing Bar. Also provides server communication for the customer experience improvement program. Stopping or disabling this service may prevent you from getting the latest updates for Bing Bar, which may expose your computer to security vulnerabilities or functional flaws in the Bing Bar." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\microsoft\bingbar\seaport.exe

+ "mdnsNSP" "Bonjour Namespace Provider" "Apple Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\bonjour\mdnsnsp.dll" "8/31/2011 12:44 AM"

Your feedback and update are important.
Click below on Accept As Solution and Likes+ icon if my comments helped or to say thanks

I work for HP Inc. *** I express personal opinion only and do not speak for HP *** My location: Europe *** Volunteer
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
14 13 0 0
Message 12 of 23
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have previously run hitman pro before replacing the hard drive and doing a fresh install from a set of HP dvd's. The " you have way too many programs" statement bothers me somewhat. The statement implies that there is some type of upper limit on the amount of programs a device can have installed and to my knowledge, I have never heard of such an explanation.

Maybe I need to restate my findings to clarify what the problems are:

• I am experincing multiple browser openings
  • The browser opens to the home page ie. "www.google.com"
  • The browser begins to rerty the home page multiple times
  • After a period of time,(there is no set time), another browser opens and the refresh happens again
  • after which a larger flood of browsers open.
  • This has happened with IE and Chrome
  • I have uninstalled chrome 
  • The issue just transfers to IE.

The tools I have run:

• Malware bytes
  • Kapersky TDSSkiller
  • Hitman Pro
  • Trend Micro
  • Norton Antivirus
  • Various Rootkit tools including the Norton rootkit tool

I have run a DoD (Department of Defense) level wipe of the hard drive

I reinstalled Win 7 from Microsoft DVD utilizing the laptop's license

I purchase a new hard drive and reimaged the drive using HP's set of dvd's 

Not one of these steps has resolved the issue.

I will be compliant and run hitman Pro for you as you requested, but the explaination is lacking a root cause.

I will paste the update shortly.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
14 13 0 0
Message 13 of 23
Flag Post
HP Recommended

[code]
HitmanPro 3.7.8.208
www.hitmanpro.com

Computer name . . . . : CHKLTMOOSE-HP
Windows . . . . . . . : 6.1.1.7601.X64/4
User name . . . . . . : Chkltmoose-HP\Chkltmoose
UAC . . . . . . . . . : Enabled
License . . . . . . . : Free

Scan date . . . . . . : 2014-01-06 19:38:06
Scan mode . . . . . . : Normal
Scan duration . . . . : 10m 20s
Disk access mode . . : Direct disk access (SRB)
Cloud . . . . . . . . : Internet
Reboot . . . . . . . : No

Threats . . . . . . . : 1
Traces . . . . . . . : 86

Objects scanned . . . : 1,922,935
Files scanned . . . . : 98,646
Remnants scanned . . : 519,531 files / 1,304,758 keys

Malware _____________________________________________________________________

C:\Users\Chkltmoose\Downloads\doubleTwistSetup (1).exe
Size . . . . . . . : 1,307,016 bytes
Age . . . . . . . : 404.0 days (2012-11-28 20:23:43)
Entropy . . . . . : 7.3
SHA-256 . . . . . : 11F6DA2B46E08F6333824F899D70C1CD2767925FC5769D3649B358FEE82F09C3
RSA Key Size . . . : 2048
Authenticode . . . : Self-signed
> Kaspersky . . . . : not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.OpenCandy.c
Fuzzy . . . . . . : 113.0

Cookies _____________________________________________________________________

C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:247realmedia.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:2o7.net
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:a1.interclick.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ad.360yield.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ad.media6degrees.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ad.mlnadvertising.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ad.yieldmanager.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ad.zanox.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:adbrite.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:adinterax.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ads.batpmturner.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ads.cnn.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ads.crakmedia.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ads.creative-serving.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ads.intergi.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ads.localyokelmedia.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ads.masslive.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ads.oregonlive.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ads.p161.net
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ads.pointroll.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ads.pubmatic.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ads.undertone.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ads.videohub.tv
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ads.yahoo.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:adserver.adreactor.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:adserver.adtechus.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:adtech.de
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:adtechus.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:adultfriendfinder.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:advertising.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:apmebf.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ar.atwola.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:at.atwola.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:atdmt.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:atwola.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:bs.serving-sys.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:burstnet.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:buycom.122.2o7.net
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:c.atdmt.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:casalemedia.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:collective-media.net
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:doubleclick.net
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:emjcd.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:engine.phn.doublepimp.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:exoclick.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:fastclick.net
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:gntbcstglobal.112.2o7.net
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:googleads.g.doubleclick.net
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:h.atdmt.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:hearstmagazines.112.2o7.net
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:in.getclicky.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:interclick.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:invitemedia.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:kontera.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:livejasmin.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:media6degrees.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:mediaplex.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:msnbc.112.2o7.net
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:network.realmedia.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:overture.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:pointroll.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:premiumtv.122.2o7.net
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:questionmarket.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:realmedia.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:revsci.net
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ru4.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:serving-sys.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:sexad.net
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:smartadserver.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:specificclick.net
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:statcounter.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:stats.slashgear.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:statse.webtrendslive.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:tacoda.at.atwola.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:track.adform.net
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:tradedoubler.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:tribalfusion.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:uk.sitestat.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:ww251.smartadserver.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:www.burstnet.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:yieldmanager.net
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies:zedo.com
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\303H0LP8.txt
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\E5VKKM94.txt
C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\H74E6GOH.txt

[/code]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
14 13 0 0
Message 14 of 23
Flag Post
HP Recommended

"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Terminal Server\Wds\rdpwd\StartupPrograms" "" "" "" "7/13/2009 11:49 PM"
+ "rdpclip" "" "" "File not found: rdpclip" ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run" "" "" "" "9/2/2012 6:34 PM"
+ "Acronis Scheduler2 Service" "Acronis Scheduler Helper" "Acronis" "c:\program files (x86)\common files\acronis\schedule2\schedhlp.exe" "6/28/2012 8:29 AM"
+ "CanonMyPrinter" "Canon My Printer" "CANON INC." "c:\program files\canon\myprinter\bjmyprt.exe" "9/30/2009 7:27 PM"
+ "CanonSolutionMenu" "CNSLMAIN" "CANON INC." "c:\program files (x86)\canon\solutionmenu\cnslmain.exe" "9/3/2009 7:37 AM"
+ "SynTPEnh" "Synaptics TouchPad Enhancements" "Synaptics Incorporated" "c:\program files\synaptics\syntp\syntpenh.exe" "10/13/2011 10:05 PM"
+ "SysTrayApp" "IDT PC Audio" "IDT, Inc." "c:\program files\idt\wdm\sttray64.exe" "3/11/2011 3:41 AM"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run" "" "" "" "1/6/2014 7:34 PM"
+ "AcronisTimounterMonitor" "Monitor for Acronis True Image Backup Archive Explorer" "Acronis" "c:\program files (x86)\acronis\trueimagehome\timountermonitor.exe" "6/28/2012 8:35 AM"
+ "Adobe ARM" "Adobe Reader and Acrobat Manager" "Adobe Systems Incorporated" "c:\program files (x86)\common files\adobe\arm\1.0\adobearm.exe" "4/4/2013 4:05 PM"
+ "Adobe Reader Speed Launcher" "Adobe Acrobat SpeedLauncher" "Adobe Systems Incorporated" "c:\program files (x86)\adobe\reader 10.0\reader\reader_sl.exe" "9/3/2013 7:22 AM"
+ "APSDaemon" "Apple Push" "Apple Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\apple application support\apsdaemon.exe" "11/15/2012 9:18 PM"
+ "Easybits Recovery" "" "" "File not found: C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyBits For Kids\ezRecover.exe" ""
+ "HP Quick Launch" "HP Message Service" "Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P." "c:\program files (x86)\hewlett-packard\hp quick launch\hpmsgsvc.exe" "7/11/2011 1:00 AM"
+ "HPConnectionManager" "HPCMDelayStart Application" "Hewlett-Packard Development Company L.P." "c:\program files (x86)\hewlett-packard\hp connection manager\hpcmdelaystart.exe" "5/23/2011 11:42 AM"
+ "HPOSD" "HP On Screen Display" "Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P." "c:\program files (x86)\hewlett-packard\hp on screen display\hposd.exe" "8/19/2011 1:48 AM"
+ "IJNetworkScanUtility" "Canon IJ Network Scan Utility" "CANON INC." "c:\program files (x86)\canon\canon ij network scan utility\cnmnsut.exe" "9/28/2009 3:52 AM"
+ "iTunesHelper" "iTunesHelper" "Apple Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\itunes\ituneshelper.exe" "12/12/2012 4:32 PM"
+ "QuickTime Task" "QuickTime Task" "Apple Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\quicktime\qttask.exe" "10/25/2012 4:56 AM"
+ "StartCCC" "Catalyst® Control Center Launcher" "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\ati technologies\ati.ace\core-static\clistart.exe" "4/1/2011 9:52 PM"
+ "SunJavaUpdateSched" "Java(TM) Update Scheduler" "Sun Microsystems, Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\common files\java\java update\jusched.exe" "9/17/2012 2:41 PM"
+ "TrueImageMonitor.exe" "Acronis True Image Monitor" "Acronis" "c:\program files (x86)\acronis\trueimagehome\trueimagemonitor.exe" "6/28/2012 8:28 AM"
+ "WD Quick View" "WD Quick View" "Western Digital Technologies, Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\western digital\wd quick view\wddmstatus.exe" "6/14/2012 12:58 PM"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce" "" "" "" "9/2/2012 6:34 PM"
+ "NCPluginUpdater" "NCPluginUpdater" "Hewlett-Packard" "c:\program files (x86)\hewlett-packard\hp health check\activecheck\product_line\ncpluginupdater.exe" "10/21/2013 9:52 PM"
"C:\Users\Chkltmoose\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup" "" "" "" "9/29/2012 10:03 AM"
+ "OpenOffice.org 3.4.1.lnk" "" "" "c:\program files (x86)\openoffice.org 3\program\quickstart.exe" "8/13/2012 3:49 AM"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components" "" "" "" "1/1/2007 8:24 PM"
+ "Microsoft Windows" "Windows Mail" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows mail\winmail.exe" "7/13/2009 6:58 PM"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components" "" "" "" "1/1/2007 8:24 PM"
+ "Microsoft Windows" "Windows Mail" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\windows mail\winmail.exe" "7/13/2009 6:42 PM"
"HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run" "" "" "" "2/6/2013 9:08 PM"
+ "Google Update" "Google Installer" "Google Inc." "c:\users\chkltmoose\appdata\local\google\update\googleupdate.exe" "2/15/2012 9:43 PM"
+ "MusicManager" "Music Manager" "Google Inc." "c:\users\chkltmoose\appdata\local\programs\google\musicmanager\musicmanager.exe" "1/14/2013 6:31 PM"
+ "PCShowServer" "PC Show power management wrapper" "NDS Technologies" "c:\users\chkltmoose\appdata\local\directv player\pcshowserverpmwrapper.exe" "4/2/2012 9:22 AM"
+ "Spotify" "Spotify" "Spotify Ltd" "c:\users\chkltmoose\appdata\roaming\spotify\spotify.exe" "11/28/2013 12:08 PM"
+ "Spotify Web Helper" "SpotifyWebHelper" "Spotify Ltd" "c:\users\chkltmoose\appdata\roaming\spotify\data\spotifywebhelper.exe" "11/28/2013 11:45 AM"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Protocols\Filter" "" "" "" "7/13/2009 11:53 PM"
+ "text/xml" "Microsoft Office XML MIME Filter" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\office12\msoxmlmf.dll" "2/26/2009 6:28 AM"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\*\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" "" "7/13/2009 11:53 PM"
+ "Acronis True Image Shell Extensions" "Acronis True Image Shell Extensions" "Acronis" "c:\program files (x86)\acronis\trueimagehome\tishell64.dll" "6/28/2012 8:36 AM"
+ "Symantec.Norton.Antivirus.IEContextMenu" "Symantec Shared Component Shell Extension Module" "Symantec Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\norton internet security\engine64\20.2.1.22\navshext.dll" "1/10/2013 12:57 AM"
+ "VersionsPageShellExt" "Versions Page" "Acronis" "c:\program files (x86)\acronis\trueimagehome\x64\versions_page.dll" "6/28/2012 8:37 AM"
+ "WDBackupMenuHandler" "WD ContextMenu Handler" "Western Digital" "c:\program files\western digital\wd smartware\wdcontextmenuhandler.dll" "6/14/2012 12:56 PM"
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\*\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" "" "7/13/2009 11:53 PM"
+ "Acronis True Image Shell Context Menu Extension" "Acronis True Image Shell Extensions" "Acronis" "c:\program files (x86)\acronis\trueimagehome\tishell.dll" "6/28/2012 8:34 AM"
+ "VersionsPageShellExt" "Versions Page" "Acronis" "c:\program files (x86)\acronis\trueimagehome\versions_page.dll" "6/28/2012 8:39 AM"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Drive\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" "" "7/13/2009 11:53 PM"
+ "Acronis True Image Shell Extensions" "Acronis True Image Shell Extensions" "Acronis" "c:\program files (x86)\acronis\trueimagehome\tishell64.dll" "6/28/2012 8:36 AM"
+ "CWDDriveMenuHandler" "WD ContextMenu Handler" "Western Digital" "c:\program files\western digital\wd smartware\wdcontextmenuhandler.dll" "6/14/2012 12:56 PM"
+ "Symantec.Norton.Antivirus.IEContextMenu" "Symantec Shared Component Shell Extension Module" "Symantec Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\norton internet security\engine64\20.2.1.22\navshext.dll" "1/10/2013 12:57 AM"
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\Drive\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" "" "7/13/2009 11:53 PM"
+ "Acronis True Image Shell Context Menu Extension" "Acronis True Image Shell Extensions" "Acronis" "c:\program files (x86)\acronis\trueimagehome\tishell.dll" "6/28/2012 8:34 AM"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\*\ShellEx\PropertySheetHandlers" "" "" "" "7/13/2009 11:53 PM"
+ "VersionsPageShellExt Class" "Versions Page" "Acronis" "c:\program files (x86)\acronis\trueimagehome\x64\versions_page.dll" "6/28/2012 8:37 AM"
+ "WDBackupPropSheetHandler" "WD ContextMenu Handler" "Western Digital" "c:\program files\western digital\wd smartware\wdcontextmenuhandler.dll" "6/14/2012 12:56 PM"
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\*\ShellEx\PropertySheetHandlers" "" "" "" "7/13/2009 11:53 PM"
+ "VersionsPageShellExt Class" "Versions Page" "Acronis" "c:\program files (x86)\acronis\trueimagehome\versions_page.dll" "6/28/2012 8:39 AM"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\Background\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" "" "7/13/2009 11:53 PM"
+ "ACE" "AMD Desktop Control Panel" "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\ati technologies\ati.ace\core-static\atiacm64.dll" "4/1/2011 9:54 PM"
+ "Gadgets" "Sidebar droptarget" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows sidebar\sbdrop.dll" "7/13/2009 8:32 PM"
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\Directory\Background\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" "" "7/13/2009 11:53 PM"
+ "Gadgets" "Sidebar droptarget" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\windows sidebar\sbdrop.dll" "7/13/2009 8:09 PM"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Folder\Shellex\ColumnHandlers" "" "" "" "5/13/2011 3:08 PM"
+ "{C52AF81D-F7A0-4AAB-8E87-F80A60CCD396}" "" "" "File not found: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenOffice.org 3\Basis\program\shlxthdl\shlxthdl_x64.dll" ""
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\Folder\Shellex\ColumnHandlers" "" "" "" "5/13/2011 3:08 PM"
+ "PDF Shell Extension" "PDF Shell Extension" "Adobe Systems, Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\pdfshell.dll" "9/3/2013 7:24 AM"
+ "{C52AF81D-F7A0-4AAB-8E87-F80A60CCD396}" "" "Apache Software Foundation" "c:\program files (x86)\openoffice.org 3\basis\program\shlxthdl\shlxthdl.dll" "8/10/2012 9:51 AM"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Folder\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" "" "5/13/2011 3:08 PM"
+ "VersionsPageShellExt" "Versions Page" "Acronis" "c:\program files (x86)\acronis\trueimagehome\x64\versions_page.dll" "6/28/2012 8:37 AM"
+ "WDBackupMenuHandler" "WD ContextMenu Handler" "Western Digital" "c:\program files\western digital\wd smartware\wdcontextmenuhandler.dll" "6/14/2012 12:56 PM"
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\Folder\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" "" "5/13/2011 3:08 PM"
+ "VersionsPageShellExt" "Versions Page" "Acronis" "c:\program files (x86)\acronis\trueimagehome\versions_page.dll" "6/28/2012 8:39 AM"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Folder\ShellEx\PropertySheetHandlers" "" "" "" "5/13/2011 3:08 PM"
+ "VersionsPageShellExt Class" "Versions Page" "Acronis" "c:\program files (x86)\acronis\trueimagehome\x64\versions_page.dll" "6/28/2012 8:37 AM"
+ "WDBackupPropSheetHandler" "WD ContextMenu Handler" "Western Digital" "c:\program files\western digital\wd smartware\wdcontextmenuhandler.dll" "6/14/2012 12:56 PM"
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\Folder\ShellEx\PropertySheetHandlers" "" "" "" "5/13/2011 3:08 PM"
+ "VersionsPageShellExt Class" "Versions Page" "Acronis" "c:\program files (x86)\acronis\trueimagehome\versions_page.dll" "6/28/2012 8:39 AM"
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers" "" "" "" "11/3/2012 8:01 PM"
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects" "" "" "" "11/3/2012 8:01 PM"
+ "HP Network Check Helper" "HP Network Check IE Plug-in" "Hewlett-Packard" "c:\program files (x86)\hewlett-packard\hp support framework\resources\hpnetworkcheck\hpnetworkcheckpluginx64.dll" "8/28/2013 3:30 AM"
+ "Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper" "Java(TM) Platform SE binary" "Sun Microsystems, Inc." "c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll" "2/2/2011 10:30 PM"
+ "TrueSuite Website Log On" "Website Log On" "HP" "c:\program files (x86)\hp simplepass 2011\x64\iebho.dll" "2/17/2011 10:47 PM"
+ "Canon Easy-WebPrint EX BHO" "Easy-WebPrint EX" "CANON INC." "c:\program files (x86)\canon\easy-webprint ex\ewpexbho.dll" "11/7/2010 11:42 PM"
+ "HP Network Check Helper" "HP Network Check IE Plug-in" "Hewlett-Packard" "c:\program files (x86)\hewlett-packard\hp support framework\resources\hpnetworkcheck\hpnetworkcheckplugin.dll" "8/28/2013 3:28 AM"
+ "Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper" "Java(TM) Platform SE binary" "Sun Microsystems, Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll" "1/15/2013 7:51 PM"
+ "Java(tm) Plug-In SSV Helper" "Java(TM) Platform SE binary" "Sun Microsystems, Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll" "1/15/2013 7:51 PM"
+ "Norton Identity Protection" "coIEPlugIn" "Symantec Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\norton internet security\engine\20.2.1.22\coieplg.dll" "1/9/2013 10:03 PM"
+ "Norton Vulnerability Protection" "IPS Browser Helper DLL" "Symantec Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\norton internet security\engine\20.2.1.22\ips\ipsbho.dll" "8/8/2012 1:50 PM"
+ "PodcastBHO Class" "1.0" "doubleTwist Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\common files\doubletwist\iepodcastplugin.dll" "5/1/2012 9:26 AM"
+ "TrueSuite Website Log On" "Website Log On" "HP" "c:\program files (x86)\hp simplepass 2011\iebho.dll" "2/17/2011 10:43 PM"
+ "Canon Easy-WebPrint EX" "Easy-WebPrint EX" "CANON INC." "c:\program files (x86)\canon\easy-webprint ex\ewpexhlp.dll" "11/7/2010 11:44 PM"
+ "Norton Toolbar" "coIEPlugIn" "Symantec Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\norton internet security\engine\20.2.1.22\coieplg.dll" "1/9/2013 10:03 PM"
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions" "" "" "" "12/13/2012 3:24 AM"
+ "HP Network Check" "NCLauncherFromIE" "Hewlett-Packard" "c:\program files (x86)\hewlett-packard\hp support framework\resources\hpnetworkcheck\nclauncherfromie.exe" "7/9/2012 5:46 PM"
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Extensions" "" "" "" "1/9/2013 9:12 PM"
+ "Add to Evernote 4" "" "" "File not found: C:\Program Files (x86)\Evernote\Evernote\EvernoteIE.dll/204" ""
+ "HP Network Check" "NCLauncherFromIE" "Hewlett-Packard" "c:\program files (x86)\hewlett-packard\hp support framework\resources\hpnetworkcheck\nclauncherfromie.exe" "7/9/2012 5:46 PM"
"Task Scheduler" "" "" "" ""
+ "\Adobe Flash Player Updater" "Adobe® Flash® Player Update Service 11.5 r502" "Adobe Systems Incorporated" "c:\windows\syswow64\macromed\flash\flashplayerupdateservice.exe" "2/1/2013 9:25 PM"
+ "\Apple\AppleSoftwareUpdate" "Apple Software Update" "Apple Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\apple software update\softwareupdate.exe" "6/1/2011 7:46 PM"
+ "\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-721362454-554581298-23160146-1002Core" "Google Installer" "Google Inc." "c:\users\chkltmoose\appdata\local\google\update\googleupdate.exe" "2/15/2012 9:43 PM"
+ "\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-721362454-554581298-23160146-1002UA" "Google Installer" "Google Inc." "c:\users\chkltmoose\appdata\local\google\update\googleupdate.exe" "2/15/2012 9:43 PM"
+ "\Hewlett-Packard\HP Assistant\HPSA Upgrade" "HP Support Assistant" "Hewlett-Packard" "c:\programdata\hewlett-packard\hpsaupgrade3\hpsaupgrade.exe" "9/26/2011 5:41 PM"
+ "\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Assistant\HP Support Assistant Quick Start" "HP Support Assistant" "Hewlett-Packard Company" "c:\program files (x86)\hewlett-packard\hp support framework\hpsf.exe" "9/27/2012 8:40 AM"
+ "\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Assistant\HPSAObjUtilTask" "UtilTask" "Microsoft" "c:\program files (x86)\hewlett-packard\hp health check\activecheck\product_line\utiltask.exe" "11/23/2011 12:48 PM"
+ "\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Assistant\PC Health Analysis" "HP Support Assistant" "Hewlett-Packard Company" "c:\program files (x86)\hewlett-packard\hp support framework\hpsf.exe" "9/27/2012 8:40 AM"
+ "\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Assistant\Update Check" "HPSFUpdater" "Hewlett-Packard Company" "c:\programdata\hewlett-packard\hp support framework\resources\updater7\hpsfupdater.exe" "11/29/2012 1:21 PM"
+ "\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Assistant\Warranty Opt-In(No)" "Detection_PostWarrantyAlert" "Hewlett-Packard" "c:\program files (x86)\hewlett-packard\hp health check\activecheck\product_line\detection_postwarrantyalert.exe" "8/28/2013 10:49 AM"
+ "\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Assistant\Warranty Opt-In(Yes)" "Detection_PostWarrantyAlert" "Hewlett-Packard" "c:\program files (x86)\hewlett-packard\hp health check\activecheck\product_line\detection_postwarrantyalert.exe" "8/28/2013 10:49 AM"
+ "\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Assistant\WarrantyChecker_DeviceScan" "HPWarrantyChecker" "Hewlett-Packard" "c:\program files (x86)\hewlett-packard\hp support framework\resources\hpwarrantycheck\hpwarrantychecker.exe" "11/22/2013 4:07 AM"
+ "\Microsoft\Windows\NetTrace\GatherNetworkInfo" "" "" "c:\windows\system32\gathernetworkinfo.vbs" "6/10/2009 3:36 PM"
+ "\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Media Sharing\UpdateLibrary" "Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service Configuration Application" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows media player\wmpnscfg.exe" "7/13/2009 7:24 PM"
+ "\MirageAgent" "YouCam Mirage" "CyberLink" "c:\program files (x86)\cyberlink\youcam\ycmmirage.exe" "5/25/2010 9:59 PM"
+ "\Norton Internet Security\Norton Error Analyzer" "Symantec Error Reporting" "Symantec Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\norton internet security\engine\20.2.1.22\symerr.exe" "10/18/2012 11:07 PM"
+ "\Norton Internet Security\Norton Error Processor" "Symantec Error Reporting" "Symantec Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\norton internet security\engine\20.2.1.22\symerr.exe" "10/18/2012 11:07 PM"
+ "\Norton WSC Integration" "WSCStub" "Symantec Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\norton internet security\engine\20.2.1.22\wscstub.exe" "1/10/2013 12:41 AM"
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services" "" "" "" "8/30/2012 1:57 AM"
+ "AcrSch2Svc" "Provides scheduling for Acronis components' tasks." "Acronis" "c:\program files (x86)\common files\acronis\schedule2\schedul2.exe" "6/28/2012 8:31 AM"
+ "AdobeARMservice" "Adobe Acrobat Updater keeps your Adobe software up to date." "Adobe Systems Incorporated" "c:\program files (x86)\common files\adobe\arm\1.0\armsvc.exe" "4/4/2013 4:05 PM"
+ "AdobeFlashPlayerUpdateSvc" "This service keeps your Adobe Flash Player installation up to date with the latest enhancements and security fixes." "Adobe Systems Incorporated" "c:\windows\syswow64\macromed\flash\flashplayerupdateservice.exe" "2/1/2013 9:25 PM"
+ "AESTFilters" "Andrea filters APO access service (64-bit)" "Andrea Electronics Corporation" "c:\program files\idt\wdm\aestsr64.exe" "3/2/2009 2:42 PM"
+ "afcdpsrv" "Provides nonstop backup for partitions of the computer." "Acronis" "c:\program files (x86)\common files\acronis\cdp\afcdpsrv.exe" "5/3/2012 5:39 AM"
+ "AMD External Events Utility" "AMD External Events Service Module" "AMD" "c:\windows\system32\atiesrxx.exe" "9/15/2011 1:12 PM"
+ "AMD FUEL Service" "Provides FUEL Functionality" "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc." "c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\fuel\fuel.service.exe" "4/1/2011 10:06 PM"
+ "Apple Mobile Device" "Provides the interface to Apple mobile devices." "Apple Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\common files\apple\mobile device support\applemobiledeviceservice.exe" "5/17/2012 10:06 PM"
+ "cvhsvc" "Client Virtualization Handler Service (unlocalized description)" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\common files\microsoft shared\virtualization handler\cvhsvc.exe" "1/4/2012 9:15 AM"
+ "ezSharedSvc" "Provides licensing, security and parental control services for EasyBits applications. If this service is stopped or disabled, these applications will not function properly." "EasyBits Software AS" "c:\windows\syswow64\ezsharedsvchost.exe" "6/19/1992 5:22 PM"
+ "FPLService" "Provides convenient and secure fingerprint authentication and identity management." "HP" "c:\program files (x86)\hp simplepass 2011\truesuiteservice.exe" "2/17/2011 10:41 PM"
+ "GamesAppService" "WT Games App Services" "WildTangent, Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\wildtangent games\app\gamesappservice.exe" "10/4/2010 5:15 PM"
+ "HP Support Assistant Service" "HP Support Assistant Service" "Hewlett-Packard Company" "c:\program files (x86)\hewlett-packard\hp support framework\hpsa_service.exe" "9/27/2012 6:55 AM"
+ "HPClientSvc" "HP Client Services" "Hewlett-Packard Company" "c:\program files\hewlett-packard\hp client services\hpclientservices.exe" "10/11/2010 4:47 AM"
+ "hpCMSrv" "Manages all HP embedded network connectivities." "Hewlett-Packard Development Company L.P." "c:\program files (x86)\hewlett-packard\hp connection manager\hpcmsrv.exe" "5/23/2011 11:41 AM"
+ "hpqwmiex" "HP Software Framework WMI Service" "Hewlett-Packard Company" "c:\program files (x86)\hewlett-packard\shared\hpqwmiex.exe" "8/10/2012 3:34 PM"
+ "hpsrv" "HpService" "Hewlett-Packard Company" "c:\windows\system32\hpservice.exe" "5/13/2011 1:47 PM"
+ "HPWMISVC" "HP Quick Launch WMI Service" "Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P." "c:\program files (x86)\hewlett-packard\hp quick launch\hpwmisvc.exe" "7/11/2011 1:00 AM"
+ "IconMan_R" "Realtek Card Reader Icon Tool." "Realsil Microelectronics Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\realtek\realtek pcie card reader\riconman.exe" "3/7/2011 3:43 AM"
+ "iPod Service" "iPod hardware management services" "Apple Inc." "c:\program files\ipod\bin\ipodservice.exe" "12/12/2012 4:32 PM"
+ "MozillaMaintenance" "" "Mozilla Foundation" "c:\program files (x86)\mozilla maintenance service\maintenanceservice.exe" "11/16/2012 5:54 PM"
+ "NIHardwareService" "Manages Native Instruments controller hardware. If this service is stopped, the hardware becomes unavailable." "Native Instruments GmbH" "c:\program files\common files\native instruments\hardware\nihardwareservice.exe" "10/4/2012 10:07 AM"
+ "NIS" "Norton Internet Security" "Symantec Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\norton internet security\engine\20.2.1.22\ccsvchst.exe" "12/4/2012 7:47 PM"
+ "odserv" "Run portions of Microsoft Office Diagnostics." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\common files\microsoft shared\office12\odserv.exe" "7/20/2011 12:12 AM"
+ "ose" "Saves installation files used for updates and repairs and is required for the downloading of Setup updates and Watson error reports." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\common files\microsoft shared\source engine\ose.exe" "1/9/2010 11:16 PM"
+ "osppsvc" "Office Software Protection Platform Service (unlocalized description)" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\officesoftwareprotectionplatform\osppsvc.exe" "8/11/2009 9:00 PM"
+ "RoxioNow Service" "Windows Service App" "Roxio" "c:\program files (x86)\roxio\roxionow player\rnowsvc.exe" "11/26/2010 10:06 AM"
+ "sftlist" "Streams and manages applications." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\microsoft application virtualization client\sftlist.exe" "9/30/2011 9:21 AM"
+ "sftvsa" "Monitors global service events and launches virtual services." "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\microsoft application virtualization client\sftvsa.exe" "9/30/2011 9:19 AM"
+ "STacSV" "Manages audio jack configurations." "IDT, Inc." "c:\program files\idt\wdm\stacsv64.exe" "3/11/2011 3:40 AM"
+ "syncagentsrv" "Acronis Sync Agent Service" "Acronis" "c:\program files (x86)\common files\acronis\syncagent\syncagentsrv.exe" "6/28/2012 8:32 AM"
+ "VMAuthdService" "Authorization and authentication service for starting and accessing virtual machines." "VMware, Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\vmware\vmware player\vmware-authd.exe" "8/15/2012 3:19 PM"
+ "VMnetDHCP" "DHCP service for virtual networks." "VMware, Inc." "c:\windows\syswow64\vmnetdhcp.exe" "8/15/2012 3:29 PM"
+ "VMUSBArbService" "Arbitration and enumeration of USB devices for virtual machines" "VMware, Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\common files\vmware\usb\vmware-usbarbitrator64.exe" "8/1/2012 7:10 PM"
+ "VMware NAT Service" "Network address translation for virtual networks." "VMware, Inc." "c:\windows\syswow64\vmnat.exe" "8/15/2012 3:30 PM"
+ "WDBackup" "WD SmartWare Backup Engine" "Western Digital " "c:\program files (x86)\western digital\wd smartware\wdbackupengine.exe" "6/14/2012 1:00 PM"
+ "WDDriveService" "Provides discovery of WD Drives" "Western Digital" "c:\program files (x86)\western digital\wd drive manager\wddriveservice.exe" "6/14/2012 12:57 PM"
+ "WDRulesService" "WD SmartWare Rules Engine" "Western Digital " "c:\program files (x86)\western digital\wd smartware\wdrulesengine.exe" "6/14/2012 1:00 PM"
+ "WinDefend" "Protection against spyware and potentially unwanted software" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows defender\mpsvc.dll" "7/13/2009 8:29 PM"
+ "wlidsvc" "Enables Windows Live ID authentication." "Microsoft Corp." "c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\wlidsvc.exe" "9/21/2010 4:46 PM"
+ "WMPNetworkSvc" "Shares Windows Media Player libraries to other networked players and media devices using Universal Plug and Play" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files\windows media player\wmpnetwk.exe" "11/20/2010 6:18 AM"
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services" "" "" "" "8/30/2012 1:57 AM"
+ "Accelerometer" "HP Accelerometer" "Hewlett-Packard Company" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\accelerometer.sys" "5/13/2011 1:47 PM"
+ "adp94xx" "Adaptec Windows SAS/SATA Storport Driver" "Adaptec, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\adp94xx.sys" "12/5/2008 6:54 PM"
+ "adpahci" "Adaptec Windows SATA Storport Driver" "Adaptec, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\adpahci.sys" "5/1/2007 12:30 PM"
+ "adpu320" "Adaptec StorPort Ultra320 SCSI Driver (X64)" "Adaptec, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\adpu320.sys" "2/27/2007 7:04 PM"
+ "afcdp" "Acronis File Level CDP Helper" "Acronis" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\afcdp.sys" "7/16/2011 11:11 PM"
+ "aliide" "ALi mini IDE Driver" "Acer Laboratories Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\aliide.sys" "7/13/2009 6:19 PM"
+ "amd_sata" "AHCI 1.2 Device Driver" "Advanced Micro Devices" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\amd_sata.sys" "3/4/2011 3:45 PM"
+ "amd_xata" "Stor Filter Driver" "Advanced Micro Devices" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\amd_xata.sys" "3/4/2011 3:45 PM"
+ "amdhub30" "AMD USB 3.0 Hub Driver" "Advanced Micro Devices, INC." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\amdhub30.sys" "3/17/2011 5:03 PM"
+ "amdiox64" "AMD IO Driver" "Advanced Micro Devices" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\amdiox64.sys" "2/18/2010 10:17 AM"
+ "amdkmdag" "ATI Radeon Kernel Mode Driver" "ATI Technologies Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\atikmdag.sys" "9/15/2011 1:07 PM"
+ "amdkmdap" "AMD multi-vendor Miniport Driver" "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\atikmpag.sys" "9/15/2011 12:38 PM"
+ "amdsata" "AHCI 1.2 Device Driver" "Advanced Micro Devices" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\amdsata.sys" "3/18/2010 7:45 PM"
+ "amdsbs" "AMD Technology AHCI Compatible Controller Driver for Windows - AMD64 platform" "AMD Technologies Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\amdsbs.sys" "3/20/2009 1:36 PM"
+ "amdxata" "Storage Filter Driver" "Advanced Micro Devices" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\amdxata.sys" "3/19/2010 11:18 AM"
+ "amdxhc" "AMD USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver" "Advanced Micro Devices, INC." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\amdxhc.sys" "3/17/2011 5:03 PM"
+ "arc" "Adaptec RAID Storport Driver" "Adaptec, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\arc.sys" "5/24/2007 4:27 PM"
+ "arcsas" "Adaptec SAS RAID WS03 Driver" "Adaptec, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\arcsas.sys" "1/14/2009 2:27 PM"
+ "AtiHDAudioService" "AMD High Definition Audio Function Driver" "Advanced Micro Devices" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\atihdw76.sys" "11/17/2010 7:02 AM"
+ "b06bdrv" "Broadcom NetXtreme II GigE VBD" "Broadcom Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\bxvbda.sys" "2/13/2009 5:18 PM"
+ "b57nd60a" "Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet NDIS6.x Unified Driver." "Broadcom Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\b57nd60a.sys" "4/26/2009 6:14 AM"
+ "BCM43XX" "Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter wireless driver" "Broadcom Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\bcmwl664.sys" "3/26/2009 8:06 PM"
+ "BHDrvx64" "SONAR Engine Driver" "Symantec Corporation" "c:\programdata\norton\{0c55c096-0f1d-4f28-aaa2-85ef591126e7}\nis_20.2.1.22\definitions\bashdefs\20130116.013\bhdrvx64.sys" "1/11/2013 1:50 PM"
+ "BrFiltLo" "Windows ME USB Mass-Storage Bulk-Only Lower Filter Driver" "Brother Industries, Ltd." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\brfiltlo.sys" "8/6/2006 8:51 PM"
+ "BrFiltUp" "Windows ME USB Mass-Storage Bulk-Only Upper Filter Driver" "Brother Industries, Ltd." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\brfiltup.sys" "8/6/2006 8:51 PM"
+ "Brserid" "Brotehr Serial I/F Driver (WDM)" "Brother Industries Ltd." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\brserid.sys" "8/6/2006 8:51 PM"
+ "BrSerWdm" "Brother Serial driver (WDM version)" "Brother Industries Ltd." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\brserwdm.sys" "8/6/2006 8:51 PM"
+ "BrUsbMdm" "Brother USB MDM Driver " "Brother Industries Ltd." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\brusbmdm.sys" "8/6/2006 8:51 PM"
+ "BrUsbSer" "Brother USB Serial Driver" "Brother Industries Ltd." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\brusbser.sys" "8/9/2006 7:11 AM"
+ "ccSet_NIS" "Common Client Settings Driver" "Symantec Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nisx64\1402010.016\ccsetx64.sys" "8/16/2012 4:18 PM"
+ "clwvd" "CyberLink WebCam Virtual Driver" "CyberLink Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\clwvd.sys" "7/27/2010 8:13 PM"
+ "cmdide" "CMD PCI IDE Bus Driver" "CMD Technology, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\cmdide.sys" "7/13/2009 6:19 PM"
+ "ebdrv" "Broadcom NetXtreme II 10 GigE VBD" "Broadcom Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\evbda.sys" "12/31/2008 11:29 AM"
+ "eeCtrl" "Symantec Eraser Control Driver" "Symantec Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\common files\symantec shared\eengine\eectrl64.sys" "7/31/2012 6:36 PM"
+ "elxstor" "Storport Miniport Driver for LightPulse HBAs" "Emulex" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\elxstor.sys" "2/3/2009 5:52 PM"
+ "EraserUtilRebootDrv" "Symantec Eraser Utility Driver" "Symantec Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\common files\symantec shared\eengine\eraserutilrebootdrv.sys" "7/31/2012 6:36 PM"
+ "fltsrv" "Acronis Storage Filter Management Driver" "Acronis" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\fltsrv.sys" "11/17/2011 7:29 AM"
+ "GEARAspiWDM" "CD DVD Filter" "GEAR Software Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\gearaspiwdm.sys" "5/3/2012 2:56 PM"
+ "hcmon" "VMware USB Driver." "VMware, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hcmon.sys" "8/1/2012 7:10 PM"
+ "hcw85cir" "Hauppauge WinTV 885 Consumer IR Driver for eHome" "Hauppauge Computer Works, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hcw85cir.sys" "5/11/2009 3:26 AM"
+ "hpdskflt" "HP Disk Filter - SATA/RAID" "Hewlett-Packard Company" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hpdskflt.sys" "5/13/2011 1:47 PM"
+ "HpSAMD" "Smart Array SAS/SATA Controller Media Driver" "Hewlett-Packard Company" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hpsamd.sys" "4/20/2010 1:32 PM"
+ "iaStorV" "Intel Matrix Storage Manager driver - x64" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\iastorv.sys" "6/10/2010 7:46 PM"
+ "IDSVia64" "Symantec Intrusion Prevention Driver" "Symantec Corporation" "c:\programdata\norton\{0c55c096-0f1d-4f28-aaa2-85ef591126e7}\nis_20.2.1.22\definitions\ipsdefs\20130208.001\idsvia64.sys" "8/28/2012 9:48 PM"
+ "iirsp" "Intel/ICP Raid Storport Driver" "Intel Corp./ICP vortex GmbH" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\iirsp.sys" "12/13/2005 4:47 PM"
+ "iPodDrv" "doubleTwist iPod Driver" "Windows (R) Codename Longhorn DDK provider" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ipoddrv.sys" "4/9/2009 11:07 PM"
+ "LSI_FC" "LSI Fusion-MPT FC Driver (StorPort)" "LSI Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\lsi_fc.sys" "12/9/2008 5:46 PM"
+ "LSI_SAS" "LSI Fusion-MPT SAS Driver (StorPort)" "LSI Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\lsi_sas.sys" "5/18/2009 7:20 PM"
+ "LSI_SAS2" "LSI SAS Gen2 Driver (StorPort)" "LSI Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\lsi_sas2.sys" "5/18/2009 7:31 PM"
+ "LSI_SCSI" "LSI Fusion-MPT SCSI Driver (StorPort)" "LSI Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\lsi_scsi.sys" "4/16/2009 5:13 PM"
+ "megasas" "MEGASAS RAID Controller Driver for Windows 7\Server 2008 R2 for x64" "LSI Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\megasas.sys" "5/18/2009 8:09 PM"
+ "MegaSR" "LSI MegaRAID Software RAID Driver" "LSI Corporation, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\megasr.sys" "5/18/2009 8:25 PM"
+ "NAVENG" "AV Engine" "Symantec Corporation" "c:\programdata\norton\{0c55c096-0f1d-4f28-aaa2-85ef591126e7}\nis_20.2.1.22\definitions\virusdefs\20130209.009\eng64.sys" "12/20/2012 4:24 AM"
+ "NAVEX15" "AV Engine" "Symantec Corporation" "c:\programdata\norton\{0c55c096-0f1d-4f28-aaa2-85ef591126e7}\nis_20.2.1.22\definitions\virusdefs\20130209.009\ex64.sys" "12/20/2012 4:22 AM"
+ "netr28x" "Ralink 802.11 Wireless Adapter Driver" "Ralink Technology, Corp." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\netr28x.sys" "7/18/2011 9:19 PM"
+ "nfrd960" "IBM ServeRAID Controller Driver" "IBM Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nfrd960.sys" "6/6/2006 4:11 PM"
+ "NVENETFD" "NVIDIA MCP Networking Function Driver." "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nvm62x64.sys" "10/17/2008 4:01 PM"
+ "nvraid" "NVIDIA® nForce(TM) RAID Driver" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nvraid.sys" "3/19/2010 3:59 PM"
+ "nvstor" "NVIDIA® nForce(TM) Sata Performance Driver" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nvstor.sys" "3/19/2010 3:45 PM"
+ "ql2300" "QLogic Fibre Channel Stor Miniport Driver" "QLogic Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ql2300.sys" "1/22/2009 6:05 PM"
+ "ql40xx" "QLogic iSCSI Storport Miniport Driver" "QLogic Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ql40xx.sys" "5/18/2009 8:18 PM"
+ "RSPCIESTOR" "Realtek Pcie CardReader Driver for 2K/XP/Vista/Win7" "Realtek Semiconductor Corp." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\rtspstor.sys" "3/24/2011 3:04 AM"
+ "RTL8167" "Realtek 8136/8168/8169 NDIS 6.20 64-bit Driver " "Realtek " "c:\windows\system32\drivers\rt64win7.sys" "6/10/2011 1:33 AM"
+ "secdrv" "Macrovision SECURITY Driver" "Macrovision Corporation, Macrovision Europe Limited, and Macrovision Japan and Asia K.K." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\secdrv.sys" "9/13/2006 8:18 AM"
+ "SiSRaid2" "SiS RAID Stor Miniport Driver" "Silicon Integrated Systems Corp." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\sisraid2.sys" "9/24/2008 1:28 PM"
+ "SiSRaid4" "SiS AHCI Stor-Miniport Driver" "Silicon Integrated Systems" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\sisraid4.sys" "10/1/2008 4:56 PM"
+ "snapman" "Acronis Snapshot API" "Acronis" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\snapman.sys" "2/21/2012 3:10 AM"
+ "SRTSP" "Symantec AutoProtect" "Symantec Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nisx64\1402010.016\srtsp64.sys" "10/2/2012 5:55 PM"
+ "SRTSPX" "Symantec AutoProtect" "Symantec Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nisx64\1402010.016\srtspx64.sys" "11/15/2011 5:30 PM"
+ "SrvHsfHDA" "HSF_HWAZL WDM driver" "Conexant Systems, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\vstazl6.sys" "10/15/2008 7:53 PM"
+ "SrvHsfV92" "HSF_DP driver" "Conexant Systems, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\vstdpv6.sys" "10/15/2008 7:57 PM"
+ "SrvHsfWinac" "HSF_CNXT driver" "Conexant Systems, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\vstcnxt6.sys" "10/15/2008 7:52 PM"
+ "stexstor" "Promise SuperTrak EX Series Driver for Windows " "Promise Technology" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\stexstor.sys" "2/17/2009 6:03 PM"
+ "STHDA" "IDT PC Audio" "IDT, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\stwrt64.sys" "3/11/2011 3:29 AM"
+ "SymDS" "Symantec Data Store" "Symantec Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nisx64\1402010.016\symds64.sys" "10/2/2012 9:52 PM"
+ "SymEFA" "Symantec Extended File Attributes" "Symantec Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nisx64\1402010.016\symefa64.sys" "10/3/2012 2:00 PM"
+ "SymEvent" "Symantec Event Library" "Symantec Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\symevent64x86.sys" "5/23/2012 7:52 PM"
+ "SymIRON" "Iron Driver" "Symantec Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nisx64\1402010.016\ironx64.sys" "7/23/2012 7:34 PM"
+ "SymNetS" "Network Security Driver" "Symantec Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nisx64\1402010.016\symnets.sys" "7/20/2012 9:07 PM"
+ "SynTP" "Synaptics Touchpad Driver" "Synaptics Incorporated" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\syntp.sys" "10/13/2011 9:34 PM"
+ "tdrpman" "Acronis Try&Decide Volume Filter Driver" "Acronis" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\tdrpman.sys" "4/23/2012 4:16 AM"
+ "timounter" "Acronis Backup Archive Explorer" "Acronis" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\timntr.sys" "3/16/2012 4:59 AM"
+ "USBAAPL64" "Apple Mobile Device USB Driver" "Apple, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\usbaapl64.sys" "9/28/2012 12:32 PM"
+ "usbfilter" "AMD USB Filter Driver" "Advanced Micro Devices" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\usbfilter.sys" "12/15/2010 5:34 AM"
+ "viaide" "VIA Generic PCI IDE Bus Driver" "VIA Technologies, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\viaide.sys" "7/13/2009 6:19 PM"
+ "vididr" "Virtual Disk Driver Service" "Acronis" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\vididr.sys" "12/1/2011 2:09 AM"
+ "vidsflt67" "Acronis Virtual Disk Storage Filter" "Acronis" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\vsflt67.sys" "12/14/2011 6:43 AM"
+ "vmci" "VMware PCI VMCI Bus Device" "VMware, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\vmci.sys" "4/30/2012 8:14 PM"
+ "vmkbd" "VMware Keyboard Driver." "VMware, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\vmkbd.sys" "8/15/2012 4:03 PM"
+ "VMnetAdapter" "Driver for VMware's Virtual Ethernet Adapters Ver. 2" "VMware, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\vmnetadapter.sys" "7/8/2012 2:58 AM"
+ "VMnetBridge" "VMware Bridge Protocol" "VMware, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\vmnetbridge.sys" "7/8/2012 2:59 AM"
+ "VMnetuserif" "Allows VMware applications to use virtual networks." "VMware, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\vmnetuserif.sys" "8/15/2012 3:31 PM"
+ "vmx86" "VMware Virtualization Driver." "VMware, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\vmx86.sys" "8/15/2012 5:05 PM"
+ "vsmraid" "VIA RAID DRIVER FOR AMD-X86-64" "VIA Technologies Inc.,Ltd" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\vsmraid.sys" "1/30/2009 8:18 PM"
+ "vsock" "vSockets Driver" "VMware, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\vsock.sys" "4/30/2012 8:15 PM"
+ "WDC_SAM" "Manages WD external storage products." "Western Digital Technologies" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\wdcsam64.sys" "4/16/2008 3:39 AM"
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Drivers32" "" "" "" "10/10/2012 6:28 AM"
+ "msacm.l3acm" "MPEG Layer-3 Audio Codec for MSACM" "Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS" "c:\windows\system32\l3codeca.acm" "7/13/2009 8:28 PM"
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Drivers32" "" "" "" "1/6/2014 7:34 PM"
+ "msacm.l3acm" "MPEG Layer-3 Audio Codec for MSACM" "Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS" "c:\windows\syswow64\l3codeca.acm" "7/13/2009 8:06 PM"
+ "vidc.cvid" "Cinepak® Codec" "Radius Inc." "c:\windows\syswow64\iccvid.dll" "11/20/2010 6:59 AM"
+ "VIDC.FFDS" "" "" "c:\windows\syswow64\ff_vfw.dll" "12/17/2008 1:22 PM"
+ "VIDC.VMnc" "VMware Movie decoder" "VMware, Inc." "c:\windows\syswow64\vmnc.dll" "8/15/2012 3:33 PM"
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Filter" "" "" "" "1/6/2014 7:54 PM"
+ "Mastering Limiter" "Mastering Limiter (DX)" "iZotope, Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\platinum notes\izmasteringlimiterdxhook.dll" "3/24/2007 11:20 PM"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
14 13 0 0
Message 15 of 23
Flag Post
HP Recommended

+ "Multi-band Compressor" "Multi-band Compressor (DX)" "iZotope, Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\platinum notes\izmultibandcompressordxhook.dll" "3/24/2007 11:20 PM"
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Classes\CLSID\{083863F1-70DE-11d0-BD40-00A0C911CE86}\Instance" "" "" "" "7/13/2009 11:53 PM"
+ "AAC Source Filter" "TODO: <File description>" "TODO: <Company name>" "c:\program files (x86)\platinum notes\aacfilter.ax" "12/22/2009 6:22 PM"
+ "ATI Ticker" "" "" "c:\program files (x86)\ati technologies\ati.ace\graphics-previews-common\ticker.ax" "4/1/2011 9:52 PM"
+ "Clip Repair" "ClipRepair Filter" "" "c:\program files (x86)\platinum notes\cliprepair.ax" "6/30/2007 9:16 AM"
+ "Elastique" "Elastique Filter" "" "c:\program files (x86)\platinum notes\elastique.ax" "7/21/2008 7:07 PM"
+ "ffdshow Audio Decoder" "DirectShow and VFW video and audio decoding/encoding/processing filter" "" "c:\program files (x86)\ffdshow\ffdshow.ax" "12/19/2008 12:26 PM"
+ "ffdshow Audio Processor" "DirectShow and VFW video and audio decoding/encoding/processing filter" "" "c:\program files (x86)\ffdshow\ffdshow.ax" "12/19/2008 12:26 PM"
+ "ffdshow raw video filter" "DirectShow and VFW video and audio decoding/encoding/processing filter" "" "c:\program files (x86)\ffdshow\ffdshow.ax" "12/19/2008 12:26 PM"
+ "ffdshow subtitles filter" "DirectShow and VFW video and audio decoding/encoding/processing filter" "" "c:\program files (x86)\ffdshow\ffdshow.ax" "12/19/2008 12:26 PM"
+ "ffdshow Video Decoder" "DirectShow and VFW video and audio decoding/encoding/processing filter" "" "c:\program files (x86)\ffdshow\ffdshow.ax" "12/19/2008 12:26 PM"
+ "FLV Source" "FLV Splitter" "Gabest" "c:\program files (x86)\ffdshow\flvsplitter.ax" "11/15/2008 11:57 AM"
+ "FLV Splitter" "FLV Splitter" "Gabest" "c:\program files (x86)\ffdshow\flvsplitter.ax" "11/15/2008 11:57 AM"
+ "FLV4 Video Decoder" "FLV Splitter" "Gabest" "c:\program files (x86)\ffdshow\flvsplitter.ax" "11/15/2008 11:57 AM"
+ "Lame Filter" "TODO: <File description>" "TODO: <Company name>" "c:\program files (x86)\platinum notes\lamefilter.ax" "3/4/2010 2:01 PM"
+ "Matroska Source" "Matroska Splitter" "Gabest" "c:\program files (x86)\ffdshow\matroskasplitter.ax" "12/10/2008 9:54 AM"
+ "Matroska Splitter" "Matroska Splitter" "Gabest" "c:\program files (x86)\ffdshow\matroskasplitter.ax" "12/10/2008 9:54 AM"
+ "Mixed In Key Info" "MixedInKeyInfo Filter" "" "c:\program files (x86)\platinum notes\mixedinkeyinfo.ax" "10/13/2007 9:38 AM"
+ "Mixed In Key MP3 Decoder" "Mixed In Key MP3 Decoder" "Mixed In Key" "c:\program files (x86)\platinum notes\mp3source.dll" "12/21/2009 12:43 PM"
+ "MMACE Deinterlace" "" "" "c:\program files (x86)\ati technologies\ati.ace\graphics-previews-common\mmacefilters.dll" "4/1/2011 9:52 PM"
+ "MMACE ProcAmp" "" "" "c:\program files (x86)\ati technologies\ati.ace\graphics-previews-common\mmacefilters.dll" "4/1/2011 9:52 PM"
+ "MMACE SoftEmu" "" "" "c:\program files (x86)\ati technologies\ati.ace\graphics-previews-common\mmacefilters.dll" "4/1/2011 9:52 PM"
+ "MP3 Source Filter" "Mp3 Decoder Filter" "Mixed In Key" "c:\program files (x86)\platinum notes\mp3decfilter.ax" "2/23/2010 11:23 AM"
+ "MP4 Source" "MP4 Splitter" "Gabest" "c:\program files (x86)\ffdshow\mp4splitter.ax" "12/10/2008 9:53 AM"
+ "MP4 Splitter" "MP4 Splitter" "Gabest" "c:\program files (x86)\ffdshow\mp4splitter.ax" "12/10/2008 9:53 AM"
+ "Mpeg Source" "Mpeg Splitter" "Gabest" "c:\program files (x86)\ffdshow\mpegsplitter.ax" "1/20/2008 7:34 AM"
+ "Mpeg Splitter" "Mpeg Splitter" "Gabest" "c:\program files (x86)\ffdshow\mpegsplitter.ax" "1/20/2008 7:34 AM"
+ "MPEG4 Video Source" "MP4 Splitter" "Gabest" "c:\program files (x86)\ffdshow\mp4splitter.ax" "12/10/2008 9:53 AM"
+ "MPEG4 Video Splitter" "MP4 Splitter" "Gabest" "c:\program files (x86)\ffdshow\mp4splitter.ax" "12/10/2008 9:53 AM"
+ "MS PR Source Filter" "PlayReady DirectShow Source Filter DLL" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\playready\prsource.dll" "4/23/2009 2:32 AM"
+ "Ogg Source" "Ogg Splitter" "Gabest" "c:\program files (x86)\ffdshow\oggsplitter.ax" "12/7/2008 12:45 PM"
+ "Ogg Splitter" "Ogg Splitter" "Gabest" "c:\program files (x86)\ffdshow\oggsplitter.ax" "12/7/2008 12:45 PM"
+ "PlayReady DMO Wrapper" "PlayReady DirectShow DMO Wrapper Filter DLL" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\playready\prdmowrapper.dll" "4/23/2009 2:32 AM"
+ "Record Queue" "Windows Live Video Acquisition Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\windows live\photo gallery\wlxvafilt.dll" "11/10/2010 5:21 AM"
+ "tONaRT" "Tonart Filter" "" "c:\program files (x86)\platinum notes\tonart.ax" "5/25/2007 1:55 PM"
+ "Volume Analysis" "Volume Analysis Filter" "" "c:\program files (x86)\platinum notes\volumeanalysis.ax" "4/29/2007 3:38 PM"
+ "WAV Dest" "WAVDest Filter (Sample)" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\platinum notes\wavdest.ax" "1/24/2007 1:54 PM"
+ "Waveform View Filter" "TODO: <File description>" "TODO: <Company name>" "c:\program files (x86)\platinum notes\waveformviewfilter.ax" "12/3/2009 6:33 AM"
+ "WM VIH2 Fix" "Windows Live Video Acquisition Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\windows live\photo gallery\wlxvafilt.dll" "11/10/2010 5:21 AM"
+ "WMT DV Extract Filter" "Windows Live Video Acquisition Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\windows live\photo gallery\wlxvafilt.dll" "11/10/2010 5:21 AM"
+ "WMT Sample Info Filter" "Windows Live Video Acquisition Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\windows live\photo gallery\wlxvafilt.dll" "11/10/2010 5:21 AM"
+ "WMT Switch Filter" "Windows Live Video Acquisition Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\windows live\photo gallery\wlxvafilt.dll" "11/10/2010 5:21 AM"
+ "WMT Virtual Renderer" "Windows Live Video Acquisition Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\windows live\photo gallery\wlxvafilt.dll" "11/10/2010 5:21 AM"
+ "WMT Virtual Source" "Windows Live Video Acquisition Filters" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\windows live\photo gallery\wlxvafilt.dll" "11/10/2010 5:21 AM"
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Authentication\Credential Providers" "" "" "" "7/13/2009 11:53 PM"
+ "WLIDCredentialProvider" "Microsoft® Windows Live ID Credential Provider" "Microsoft Corp." "c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\wlidcredprov.dll" "9/21/2010 4:47 PM"
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\WinSock2\Parameters\Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries" "" "" "" "10/28/2012 2:44 PM"
+ "VMCI sockets DGRAM" "VSockets Library" "VMware, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\vsocklib.dll" "4/30/2012 8:13 PM"
+ "VMCI sockets STREAM" "VSockets Library" "VMware, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\vsocklib.dll" "4/30/2012 8:13 PM"
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\WinSock2\Parameters\NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries" "" "" "" "1/6/2014 7:51 PM"
+ "VMCI sockets DGRAM" "VSockets Library" "VMware, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\vsocklib.dll" "4/30/2012 8:13 PM"
+ "VMCI sockets STREAM" "VSockets Library" "VMware, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\vsocklib.dll" "4/30/2012 8:13 PM"
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\WinSock2\Parameters\NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries64" "" "" "" "1/6/2014 7:51 PM"
+ "Canon BJ Language Monitor MX870 series" "IJ Language Monitor" "CANON INC." "c:\windows\system32\cnmlma7.dll" "3/13/2012 2:45 AM"
+ "Canon BJ Language Monitor MX870 series XPS" "IJ Language Monitor" "CANON INC." "c:\windows\system32\cnmxlma7.dll" "10/27/2009 3:47 AM"
+ "Canon BJNP Port" "Canon IJ Network 64bit comm Module" "CANON INC." "c:\windows\system32\cnmn6ppm.dll" "10/9/2009 1:01 AM"
+ "Canon MP FAX Language Monitor MX870 series" "MP FAX Language Monitor DLL" "Canon Inc." "c:\windows\system32\cncf2lm.dll" "10/21/2009 9:33 PM"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
9,676 9,585 776 3,589
Message 16 of 23
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@chkltmoose wrote:

The " you have way too many programs" statement bothers me somewhat. The statement implies that there is some type of upper limit on the amount of programs a device can have installed and to my knowledge, I have never heard of such an explanation.

---

Hello,

Let me explain and clarify this. Don't get me wrong 🙂 There is no written or unwritten limit of how many programs one can have and run. However, in such unmanaged environment like your computer (unmanaged by IT, for example) having multiple 3rd party programs might potentially lead to conflicts and unexpected behaviours like the one you describe now.  However, for example in a managed corporate environment when each and every combination of 3rd party programs is deeply tested, unexpected behaviours are not seen and not expected because the combination of them has been tested and seen in long term. Your home computer (everyone's home computer) is unique combination of lots of hardware and lots of software which might potentially cause some issues due to potential incompatibility between each other.

Vendors like HP test the computers from hardware side and no hardware conflicts are expected, and no software conflicts with operating system and common programs are expected, as well.
However, when lots of 3rd party software is involved, everything might happen, who knows.

Maybe I need to restate my findings to clarify what the problems are:

• I am experincing multiple browser openings
  • The browser opens to the home page ie. "www.google.com"
  • The browser begins to rerty the home page multiple times
  • After a period of time,(there is no set time), another browser opens and the refresh happens again
  • after which a larger flood of browsers open.
  • This has happened with IE and Chrome
  • I have uninstalled chrome 
  • The issue just transfers to IE.

>> Thank you for the confirmation

The tools I have run:

• Malware bytes
  • Kapersky TDSSkiller
  • Hitman Pro
  • Trend Micro
  • Norton Antivirus
  • Various Rootkit tools including the Norton rootkit tool

I have run a DoD (Department of Defense) level wipe of the hard drive

I reinstalled Win 7 from Microsoft DVD utilizing the laptop's license

I purchase a new hard drive and reimaged the drive using HP's set of dvd's 

Not one of these steps has resolved the issue.

>>  Further steps I would suggest:

1. Please, try to reset your browser setting to default:

https://support.microsoft.com/kb/923737

and
here http://malwaretips.com/blogs/reset-internet-explorer-settings/

2. If you have reimaged the hard drive, did the issue occur immediately after you reimaged the computer as soon as you enabled Internet connection

or

the issue occured after some time, after you have installed some additional 3rd party software ?

Click below on Accept As Solution and Likes+ icon if my comments helped or to say thanks

I work for HP Inc. *** I express personal opinion only and do not speak for HP *** My location: Europe *** Volunteer
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
14 13 0 0
Message 17 of 23
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I ran the last suggestion and it did not resolve the issue. 

I took another step to essentially give up and reformat from the HP supplied dvd's.

This is now failing as well. 

My laptop is now a brick!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
9,676 9,585 776 3,589
Message 18 of 23
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

I understand you have reimaged the machine (formatted the HDD using the HP DVDs for Windows).

Can you please answer my previous post question

2. If you have reimaged the hard drive, did the issue occur immediately after you reimaged the computer as soon as you enabled Internet connection

or

the issue occured after some time, after you have installed some additional 3rd party software ?

It is important to know - if you format the HDD and install Windows but you keep it this way and no 3rd party software is installed (at least temporary) - and you have no problem this way, this will mean that the 3rd party software that is installed after initial Windows installation is the guilty one. 

If not and the issue starts to happen immediately after you format HDD and install Windows, it means that some hardware related issue exists.  I need to know what exactly (precisely - step by step) is happening once you format the HD. "This is now failing as well." is not enough. Thank you for your cooperation!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
9,646 9,638 7 162
Message 19 of 23
Flag Post
HP Recommended

01/09/14- Jeff reached out to customer

I work for HP
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
14 13 0 0
Message 20 of 23
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Receiving an error on the restore

ChkErrBB.CMD : Detect Some error during PININST_BBV

ChkErrBB.CMD : check c:\system.sav\logs\BurnBootWarn.log

ChkErrBB.CMD : or, check c:\system.sav\logs\BurnBootMerge.log

restore fails

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation