Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Teacher
Teacher
58 5 2
Message 11 of 17
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Can't Unmute

The sp41479 is that driver. :-)

0 Kudos
rashmi85 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 12 of 17
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Can't Unmute

Hi, Firstly, i would like to Thank you a lot. My first time installation failed, but the next time, it was installed successfully. Now my speaker is in full tune!!! Thank ya. - Rashmi.
0 Kudos
Teacher
Teacher
58 5 2
Message 13 of 17
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Can't Unmute

Don't forget to click on the 'kudos' for HaggisCat, Rashmi. These people offer such a great service and, I'm sure, appreciate the 'kudos.'

Padraig

kevin2010 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 14 of 17
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Can't Unmute

oh thank god ... thank you people dude i just got this laptop i thought i was a dead man after i noticed the sound went thank u goys so much

0 Kudos
kevin2010 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 15 of 17
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Can't Unmute

thanks it worked thanks alot

0 Kudos
madeleine98 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 16 of 17
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Can't Unmute

I have attempted to unmute my pc, but still haven't figured out what I'm doing wrong.

0 Kudos
Teacher
Teacher
58 5 2
Message 17 of 17
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Can't Unmute

Sorry I can't help you. It's been too long since I experienced this problem and I no longer have that computer. Sorry.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation