cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
RuralSwami Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can't find product W4E07UT#ABA on the HP support site.

ProBook 455 g3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I was just gifted an HP ProBook 455 G3, product number W4E07UT#ABA.

I can't find information for it anywhere on the HP site.  I would like to ultimately get access to any manuals and drivers.  I also want to know if this was sold with Win 10 (which is what's on it) or if it was manufactured with Win 7 and has been upgraded.  There are no stickers indicating the Operating System or Processor.

Help.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Provost Provost
Provost
44682 44417 3335 13986
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I can't find anything using the Product number you gave. But here is the Support page for ProBook 455 G3. I believe it shipped with Windows 10.

http://h20566.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/readIndex?sp4ts.oid=7834528&lang=en&cc=us

Amazon has it for sale-with Windows 10:

https://www.amazon.com/HP-W4E07UT-ABA-15-6-Inch-A10-8700P/dp/B01DAWW9C6

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***

0 Kudos
RuralSwami Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply.  I can not find anything on that number either, nor the serial number.  I do however see that product number for sale on Amazon and many other sites.  Is this a legit HP product?  Why isn't it listed on their site?

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
44682 44417 3335 13986
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I really don't know why the Product number isn't giving any results at HP site- not a first. However the ProBook 455 G3 is indeed a legit HP laptop. The Support page I linked above has Manuals, drivers,etc listed.

0 Kudos
RuralSwami Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm wondering if it was sold in another region.  None of the 455 G3 products listed on the HP page match the specs of my device.  I'm very reluctant to utilize any of the drivers.  Is there a way to reach a human at HP?  I haven't been able to figure that out.

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
44682 44417 3335 13986
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

800-334-5144

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation