Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
May3234 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can't open my laptop after I reset it

Hp laptop
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
Hi, so the problem is my laptop disk usages was constantly at 100 % and this only happened after the update , I went online and found those way that to impove it but it doesn't work. After that I decided to reset my pc, everything was fine , it pops up the loadings screen and said preparing and stuff like that.but the thing is I thought it will be finish after few hour , but after I woke up its still at a loading screen, I closed the laptop and restart again now it pops up the hp logo after few seconds it's gone.I don't know what happened to it but plz help
Thank you
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
May3234 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can't open my laptop after I reset it

P.s the loading sign was there after the logo was gone
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation