Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Student
Message 1 of 1 (767 Views)

Cant install ATI on my Pavilion G72-a30EM

Hello all, 

I have big problem whit my HP pavilion G72-a30em. I re-installed Windows 7, and I cant install drivers for ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470. I start installing, and when catalyst need install Display Driver, screen just blink and beacome black, and nothing happening, about half hour screen was black, and when I press ENTER, screen goes to normal, catalyst install all but not only display adapter, and device men. dont list ATI Adapter. I tryed install ATI from Windows Update, when install start, screen beacome black again, and after a min i get system crash (bluescreen), and when Windows star reserting, after Windows logo, screen goes to black again, and i hear welcome sound, but screen dont wanna start. Can somebody tell me what should I do? 

And sorry for my bad english Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation