Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP 2000-2d03TU Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

I purchased a HP Notebook PC Model HP 2000-2d03tu in 2013.  From the date of purchase it causes eyestrain.  I tried to reduce it by multiple ways, from the instructions from so many blogs.  But no result. It is continuing.  I hate to use that laptop now, I had a high trust in HP, that's why I purchased it.   

I want to stop the eyestrain,  Is there any way stop it?  Suggestions welcome. ...  Thanks in advance...

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

While holding down the Ctrl key, tap the + key to increase the font size on the screen. That should make it a bit easier to read. Using the - key will make the font on the screen smaller.

If doing that does not help, then it is time to consider going to see an Optometrist. You may need glasses or new ones if you are already wearing them. I am making this suggestion as a person who has worn glasses from the age of seven. 

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If my post was helpful or you just want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

I have already using glasses.  That is not the problem, i am working hours with my office system (a dell led monitor) and in home desktop (a samsung lcd monitor), these are not creating any problem to my eyes  bro... and also watching movies and documentaries in my 4.8in mobile phone.   These r not causing any eye strain to me...

HP Recommended

Is this is will be a flickering problem?  or any Driver problem?

Heared that some Intel Graphic drivers causing eye-strain.... Is it true?

Can I change the screen into a good one?

Pls give some solutions....

HP Recommended

Solved the issue by myself.  Knew from some websites that some driver will cause eyestrain.  After this information I downloaded the original display drivers from Intel site itself and installed it and reduced the blue color of the display around 5%.  Now there is no problem to my eyes..... working fine.

HP Recommended

I dont think its the driver problem, most likely your eye-strains caused by lack of low blue light and flicker free features.  I am not %100 sure but as far as I know, HP monitors does not have low blue light and flicker-free features.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.