cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Hugh6
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Chrome book 11 won't turn on after charging it

Chrome book 11
I have a chrome book 11 and I haven't used if for at least 3 months. I charged it all day with the charging light showing a solid Amber but when I tried to turn it on 7 hours latter it wouldn't turn on. When I would hold down the power button nothing would happen. Then I started going through a sequence of Amber for 2 mins then a flash of red and a flash of green and the back to Amber. What should I do?
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
14,461 14,098 715 1,905
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Chrome book 11 won't turn on after charging it

Hi @Hugh6,

Welcome to the HP Forum! I am pleased that you have become a HP Forum member. It is such a wonderful site to find answers and tips. Here is a link to guide you to having the most rewarding experience and answer any concerns about posting. First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More. When posting please remember when posting to include your precise model of HP Chromebook and the operating system. to aid the community to assist you. HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number?.

I understand that your battery is not charging. First, please test the AC adapter. HP Notebook PCs - Testing and Using the AC Power Adapter. To assist you with testing the battery I will need to know your operating.

Please let me know if this information helps you resolve the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution", this will help others easily find the information they may be looking for. Also, clicking the “Thumbs Up” below is a great way to say thanks! :generic:

Sparkles1

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation