Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Thumper7771976 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Compaq Presario CQ57-339WM Notebook PC

Hello. I just recently bought a compaq presario cq57 laptop from a friend. And I was told right after I paid for it that my friend couldn't remember the password so therefore couldn't get into it. Thus I too can't get into it and am totally locked out.It barely starts to boot up after turningit on when it almost immediately goes to the screen saying/asking for a password. And every time after 3 failed attempts it says disabled and gives me a special number code to go with it. The disabled code that it gives me every time is  -  disabled  69374099. Is there anyone out there that can give me the real/right password to put in especially one that matches up with the disabled number code error that it keeps giving me. Thank you all very very much. I really do appreciate it a lot. Sincerely, Thumper7771976

2 REPLIES
TheHussaini Tutor
Tutor
10 0 1
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post

@Thumper7771976

Here's the decoder: 76052019

Type this into your password screen and it should remove/reset the lock

I hope this helps!

You have a good one,

Adios! ;)

0 Kudos
TheHussaini Tutor
Tutor
10 0 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post

@Thumper7771976

Here's the decoder: 76052019

Type this into your password screen and it should remove/reset the lock

I hope this helps!

You have good one,

Adios! ;)

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation