cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
CQ60-215DX
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Compaq Presario CQ60-215DX . Ethernet controller problem.

HP Recommended

I just bought the laptop of Compaq Presario CQ60-215DX, and I set up the Window Vista SP1. I set up most of drives ,including graghic, sound, chipset,

But I can not find Ethernet controler. I need it to use Internet service. I already stopped by the Atheros sites, but there was no any ethernet drivers.

Where can I find it? and why don`t you have Ethernet controller drivers on this site..

Can you please let me know how to find Ethernet controller and down load it? It has been 2days since I started to work it out.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
steventech
6 6 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

ethernet controller driver of your nb is already in the chipset driver because your nb has an nvidia nforce networking controller... by the way even if you look in atheros website you will not see any ethernet driver there. atheros only provide wireless adapters to hp.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation