Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
mowin Top Student
Top Student
3 0 1
Message 1 of 22
Flag Post

Compaq Presario v3000 BIOS Password Reset

presario v3000
Microsoft Windows XP

Hello sir,

I have a problem in bios password. I tried to reset cmos by removing rtc battery. But i can't remove password. System disabled code is 03218.

Thanks,

Moewin

21 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
70532 8477 18225
Message 2 of 22
Flag Post

Hi,

Please try (lower cases)

ebceyfd   or mpf

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
mowin Top Student
Top Student
3 0 1
Message 3 of 22
Flag Post

it works. Thanks

0 Kudos
mowin Top Student
Top Student
3 0 1
Message 4 of 22
Flag Post

now i can access to windows. but i still have problem. I can't enter to bios. the above password can't enter to bios. I want to remove all passwords. system disabled code to enter bios password is 03785.

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
44941 4215 10651
Message 5 of 22
Flag Post

Try

zotin

You can show your appreciation or say thanks for my help by clicking on the Thumbs up .
If your problem is solved or question answered by my post, please click the Accepted Solution button in that post.

ajtek Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 6 of 22
Flag Post

I am having the same problem, I can't access my machine because of the cmos password, code 09094. Can you help me with the password to reset it? Thank you.

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
44941 4215 10651
Message 7 of 22
Flag Post

@ajtek

Try entering 

kxstyh

You can show your appreciation or say thanks for my help by clicking on the Thumbs up .
If your problem is solved or question answered by my post, please click the Accepted Solution button in that post.

nirut2006 Honor Student
Honor Student
4 0 0
Message 8 of 22
Flag Post

system disabled 15015

pls, thank.

Br,

Nirut. 

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
44941 4215 10651
Message 9 of 22
Flag Post

nirut2006 wrote:

system disabled 15015

pls, thank.

Br,

Nirut. 

Try entering the following unlock code: 

rvmvq

nirut2006 Honor Student
Honor Student
4 0 0
Message 10 of 22
Flag Post

Not work

system disabled 15015 

Plz

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation