Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
massimo_ap Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Compaq mini 110 bios lockout no code is given for reset password calculation

compaq 110 mini CNU9312BR1

Hi, a student of mine owns a compaq mini 110, CNU9312BR1, p/n NZ800EA#B1A and apparently is locked. But when I turn it on shows only <enter current password:> it doesn't give a lockout code so I can calculate withthe tool given in this forum the el****** reseting password. Anyway I tried writing the product name of the pc and the program gave me as a code : e9lof37pb3. When I try to enter this to the pc I notice that some keys are responding on the screen (showing a * when pressed and some not) is the keyboard broken also? or the mb perhaps? or is something else?

1 REPLY
Provost Provost
Provost
45221 4256 10771
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Compaq mini 110 bios lockout no code is given for reset password calculation

Connect a USB keyboard to the mini notebook.  You can use it just as you can use the notebook's own keyboard.

Press the power button and then when asked for the password, enter e9lof37pb3 and then press the enter key.

e9lof37pb3 is the only system enable code for an HP mini.

You can say thanks for my help by clicking on the Thumbs up .
If your problem is solved or question answered by my post, please click the Accepted Solution button in that post.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation