cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
BoulderBill
Level 3
29 20 2 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

Comparison of features to assure proper motherboard is purchased

HP Recommended

I have a Pavilion dv4-1145go with a 486724-001 motherboard, which is dead.

In searching the Internet, I have seen several motherboards with the same model number, but which are advertised for use in other Pavilion models, such as dv4-1020us, dv4-1125, etc.

Where can I find a comparison of specs and features for various dv4 models?

Can I be comfortable that the 486724-001 motherboard will fit and function properly, regardless of which dv4 model it is intended for?

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
89,447 89,326 11,454 24,572
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

That motherboard can be used in 49 HP machines. You can see a full list on the following link:

http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?SearchText=486724-001

(Expand the + sign to see the list). and you machine IS in the list. It's ok to use.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

BoulderBill
Author
Level 3
29 20 2 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello BH

Many thanks. The link you provided gives all the info I could possibly want.

Best regards,

Bill

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation