cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
guru_ian
1 0 0 1
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Connect G60 laptop to projector

HP Recommended

Hi,

I have a G60 118EM laptop (VISTA) and am trying to connect it to a projector which has only RCA compostite video input.

I have a VGA to composite converter cable however the laptop doesn't recognise when they are hooked up, also it will not send the video signal to the vga port when I use FN-F4  to toggle (this does work if I connect to another monitor).

I have not been able to find out whether my laptop has TV and if so, how to activiate it. Do I need additional software or hardware?

Many thanks. 

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation