Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Shankhadeep Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Connecting Audio Headset through bluetooth

HP Envy 13
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I am currently using HP Envy 13. I am not able to connect my wireless bluetooth headset to the laptop. The Laptop is not detecting the audio device.

Bluetooth hardwares are working fine in the laptop, as I am able to other devices like my mobile to the laptop. The Audio Device is also working fine as the same is getting paired with other laptops or to a mobile. The issue is with the connection between the HP Envy and the audio device.

Kindly provide me with help here.

1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16542 952 2187
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post

Connecting Audio Headset through bluetooth

Hi @Shanhadeep,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I read your post about your HP Envy 13 Notebook not detecting the Bluetooth Headphones. Here is a link that shows you how to check that Bluetooth discovery settings are turned on and file sharing is also turned on.

If you need additional assistance please include your Notebook Model number and type of Headphones.

Please let me know how this goes.

To express appreciation for my post please click the Thumbs up icon. 

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation