cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
YoungOld1
1 0 0 1
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Connecting Integrated Webcam (HP TrueVision HD)

HP Recommended

Just got my computer a week ago, and Im still trying to figure out how to "connect a camera". I have a Pavilion dv6-6b21he

Entertainment PC. I've downladed the youcam software, but even that asks me to connect a camera. It's the HP TrueVision

HD. I've looked under device manager and under imaging devices there is only my printer. I know absolutely nothing about windows 8, so I would need this explained to me like I am a 5 year old. Any help regarding the camera and windows 8 in general would be greatly appreciated. HP customer service is not service at all.

Many Thanks

Namaste.

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation