Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
MN096104 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Contact of authorized service provider in downtown toronto

HP Pavilion dm3-1116tx Enterta
Microsoft Windows XP

Hello guys,

My laptop exceeds the warranty long time, recently the cooling fan stops working, therefore i can not get it started.

Just wondering do we have the contact of authorized service provider in downtown toronto? Id love to bring in my laptop get the cooling fun fixed!

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16542 952 2191
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey @MN096104,

Thanks for choosing HP Forums. 

I see you are needing a service center for your HP Pavilion dm3-1116t Notebook. This will help you find a location closest to you.

I hope this helps.

Please click the Accept as Solution if your issues are resolved.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
MN096104 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My post code is M4S 1G5. I tried many times either with my postcode or with  "toronto, ON searching results always show ""No results found for your search. Please try again." i have no idea, did i input the wrong info, or there is no service provider in toronto downtown?

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16542 952 2191
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey @MN096104,

Np, try this.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation